Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Has anybody won the sparkle tiara on Mirror Mirror?

Has anyone won the sparkle tiara on the Mirror Mirror video challenge? So far I just seem to get chairs and vanities. One ball gown and two cloaks. I've done two accounts every day.
mimigent is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #2

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Has anybody won the sparkle tiara on Mirror Mirror?

yes i have won it many times. sorry you haven't gotten it yet.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 02:00 AM   #3
e love our

arianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to behold

I've gotten it a few times. I need the cloak and chairs, lol!
arianaasj is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 02:17 AM   #4
OnlyZ
Gifted

onlyz is a splendid one to beholdonlyz is a splendid one to beholdonlyz is a splendid one to beholdonlyz is a splendid one to behold

I've gotten a few! not as many as the other things though. Hope you are able to add one to your collection too!
Old 03-16-2012, 02:19 AM   #5

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I've won some. The rarest for me are the marigold tree and the ruby apple. Of course, the ruby apple is my favorite. It looks just like the diamond apple from the Snow White promotional. I have a room full of retired gem tables with diamond apples. I'm adding the ruby apples to that room.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 02:37 AM   #6
hpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to behold

How fun, i still can't get the video to load...have given up!
hpgama is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 02:42 AM   #7
OnlyZ
Gifted

onlyz is a splendid one to beholdonlyz is a splendid one to beholdonlyz is a splendid one to beholdonlyz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by hpgama
How fun, i still can't get the video to load...have given up!
Have you tried turning off your popup blockers/ad blockers? That is what fixed it for me! Good luck!!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #8
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I saw a tiara that I've never saw before, on some Webkinz yesterday... I wish I had one ..
Looks pretty cool
Old 03-16-2012, 06:44 AM   #9
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I have at least 1 of everything. the tiara was the last for me, I finally won it yesterday. Good luck on getting one yourself!
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #10
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I have won several tiaras, the red apple is the tough one for me! Keep trying, you should get it eventually, and there's plenty more time left in the contest.
Honeybear is offline Female
Closed