Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #81
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: HALLOWEEN DECORATING CONTEST - Show us your best Halloween Room. October 22 - October 29.

Here is a pic of my First Annual Webkinz Hay Rack Ride/cook out roast!

All my pets are dressed up and ready for a fun filled evening. The three main events are a cook out roast, hay rack ride and a costume contest. As you can see JoJo the judge (sitting in chair to the left) is judging each costume as webbies hope on for their turn on the hay rack ride. The hay rack ride is being pulled by Daisy the cow in her farm tractor.

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 12-03-2010 at 12:06 AM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 08:17 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

KittenCub is just really niceKittenCub is just really nice

Default Re: HALLOWEEN DECORATING CONTEST - Show us your best Halloween Room. October 22 - October 29.

Here is my Halloween Room! Everyone's having a great time in their costumes! Don't forget the music! Next ...........The Monster Mash with Alvin, Simon, and Theodore!!

Click the image to open in full size.
KittenCub is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #83
Lil Kinz
cbjIII is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the Scarecrow’s Sacred Pumpkin Patch, where all your pumpkiny dreams are sure to come true!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPumpkin Patch.jpg (75.3 KB, 45 views)
cbjIII is offline Male
Old 10-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #84

WgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud of

Welcome to our Halloween corn maze.
In the pumpkin patch we see Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin to show up.
We see Snoopy as the Red Barron flying around.
Sitting in the corner is Charlie Brown and Lucy having a nice Halloween dinner, which is scary in itself.
Chef Christine is winding her way around the maze.
And last but not least is Keke the bat as Maze Monitor making sure no one gets lost.

Happy Halloween
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmaze 3.JPG (63.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpglinus 2.JPG (59.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpgCharlie brown.JPG (64.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 10-29-2008, 10:01 PM   #85
elphieroxmysox

elphieroxmysox is an unknown quantity at this point

The Most Frightening Dungeon in Webkinz World

It was a dark and spooky night when the Pirate Queen stumbled upon this abandoned dungeon and torture chamber. Cobwebs and thick layers of dust covered every surface. The dead victims laid in their coffins; hearts of prisoners sat rotting in barrels. Cannons guarded the prison cell to keep those held hostage from escaping.

A cauldron bubbled frightfully as the Pirate Queen stirred a stew made from human liver and fava beans. Enchanted pumkins chained to a rotting tree trunk cackled wickedly next to her Vampire-like throne.

Lightning crashed in the sky above and candles sputtered madly. A mysterious lever exposed a deep and frightening hole into the abyss where hungry crocodiles waited eagerly for their next meal. The Queen sat confidently on her throne, a wicked smile curling at the side of her mouth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgigidaba.jpg (110.6 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by elphieroxmysox; 10-29-2008 at 10:20 PM..
elphieroxmysox is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:24 PM   #86
elphieroxmysox

elphieroxmysox is an unknown quantity at this point

This room goes with the story from me, Elphieroxmysox, by the way. Just in case you see a story without a room to go with it like i did.

---------- elphieroxmysox added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

sorry just ignore my second comment. the glitch went away.

Last edited by elphieroxmysox; 10-29-2008 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
elphieroxmysox is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:38 PM   #87
Lil Kinz
PKerlin is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: HALLOWEEN DECORATING CONTEST - Show us your best Halloween Room. October 22 - October 29.

Welcome to Pumpkin Paradise. It's All Hallow's Eve and the webkinz are gathered to share some fun and laughter together. There will be lots and fun and cheer even though ghosts and ghouls are near. The webkinz know not to fear, the good fairies will keep it all clear. There will be singing and great food for all who dare to enter this Pumpkin Paradise Hall. I hear them starting to sing now.......Happy Halloween to one and all and everyone enjoy your fall!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgPumpkin Paradise.jpg (151.4 KB, 39 views)
PKerlin is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:42 PM   #88

aj13 is an unknown quantity at this point

" Hallow is cooking up something witchy in her caldron and Pumpkin is in her caldron taking a long relaxingsoak in the bubbling brew. Lestat and Lusian are over atthe table tombs discussing howlovelytonight’s stormy weather is. Grimey ishavinga chilling chatwith the creepy creature couch, while Pugsley and GrimGrizly are over by the monsters lairs daring the beats to come out and play. These fiendish friends are all enjoying this frightful evening’s festivities in their Happily Haunted House. Will you decide to join them…?"

The sign on the door reads ENTER IF YOU DARE!

And if you do enter you’d better beware!

The organ is playing a funeral air,

It’s playing magnificently although no one seems to be there!

So be sure to watch closelysomething ghastly might appear,

But watch even more closely for things that might disappear!

Because who knows where they will choose to reappear,

And this sudden reappearance might just fill you with drear!

The pictures on the walls, their haunting eyes stare,

And eerily follow you around everywhere!

A word of advice, don’t sit in a certain chair,

Or for a big surprise you can prepare!

From under the bed glowing red eyes glare,

And razor sharp claws tear, tear, tear!

The monsters and beasts are down in their lairs,

But if they come out you’ll surely tremble with fear!

If a screeching or hollowing noise should enter your ears,

All the thoughts of where it came from you’ll haveto bear!

The spooktacularsights you’ll behold here areextremely rare,

And the chill cannot be kept away by the fire’s fierce flare!

Lightening flashes! Thunder crashesyou feel despair!

Is it safer outside there, or inside here?

For theses creatures Halloween is everyday of the year!

So you’ve decided to enter! Well my friend, you're in for a dreadfully delightful scare!!!

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHappy Haunted Halloween.jpg (82.8 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by aj13; 10-29-2008 at 10:46 PM..
aj13 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #89
tink55555

TINK55555 will become famous soon enough

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

It was such a cold, dark and rainy morning. Alley Cat and Tiger were trying to walk faster than usual to get to school. The twins were very glad that their Mom had made pancakes and hot apple cider for breakfast. "At least we are warm on the inside", said Tiger. They only had to walk 8 blocks to get the Kinzville Academy, but today it seemed twice as long. First they met up with Monkey, and after that, Panda. Maybe the walk seemed longer and colder because Mouse wasn't there. Mouse always met them on her corner. Today was the first day since they started Kindergarten that she wasn't there. Over the weekend her family moved to another town, and a new family had moved in. Mouse was always happy and friendly. She made friends easily, and it seemed that everyone she met became a friend almost immediately.

Panda seemed very unhappy. Monkey asked "Why the long face, Panda?" "I got a brand new bee costume to wear trick-or-treating, but my Mom says I can't go tonight if its still raining" replied Panda. "My Mom told us the same thing" said Tiger, "I was going to be a viking and my sister was going to be pirate this year." "ARGH!!" said Alley Cat. Everyone chuckled. Monkey was
very quiet for a moment as he walked, looking at the ground. He explained to his friends that he had watched the Monkey and Monkey show while eating breakfast. During the break the announcers gave the weather forecast. It was supposed to be heavy thunderstorms all night. "I think my Mom will let me go in the rain because my hat is an umbrella, but I'll never get to go alone. If you guys don't get to go, I won't get to go either. Besides it wouldn't be much fun without you."

As they approached school they all heard the first bell. "We'd better hurry" Tiger said. They ran across the baseball field to get there faster. Panda slipped in a puddle. She was very wet, and even more sad than wet. The only really good thing that had happened to her all morning, she thought, was that they were finally inside. She was missing Mouse even more now that she saw her friend's empty desk. Their teacher, Ms. Cowoline, saw how wet poor Panda was. She sent her to the front office to get some help drying off. As she entered the school's office she saw someone she had never seen before. He was so different. He talked with a strange accent and dressed differently than all the other kids at school. "That is one scary and wierd kid" thought Panda. She dried off and then went back to class. It wasn't long before it was time for morning recess. It was storming so badly there was no chance they were going to go outside today. Instead, they all met in the gym. Panda told her friends about the new student she saw in the office. "He talks funny and seems very scary", she said excitedly.

After recess they all returned to the classroom. As they entered they saw the new student at Mouse's desk. It just didn't seem fair that her best friend was gone. That was about all Panda could stand and tears started rolling down her little cheeks. She thought this must be the worst day she had ever had. Ms. Cowoline began, "As you know, all of my little students are very special. We will miss Mouse very much. But now I want to introdoooce you to a new student. This is Purple Monster. Purple Monster just moooooved here this weekend, so please help him feel welcome." Panda felt as though lunch would never come. She thought it might not be so bad if she didn't have to sit right next to him..... and maybe if Mouse was still here.

At lunch the group of friends all sat at their table together. Of course Mouse's empty seat made everyone even more sad. Lunch was Pumpkin Soup and Licorice Bats. The friends glared as Purple Monster approached the table. "I see there is an empty seat" he said as he sat down at the table. He was a little difficult to understand.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out some wet papers. He mumbled "I can't go trick-or-treating tonight, and I don't have any friends yet. I was wondering if you all would like to come to my house for dinner. He stood up and shoved the wet papers onto the table and then quickly walked away. Tiger picked up one of the papers and looked at it. You could just tell from the look on his face how hard he was concentrating. Finally he announced "It could be fun. If nothing else, at least we could all be together for Halloween. This says we can wear our costumes, and that there will be surprises." Monkey replied "But he is so much bigger than us, and he sure wasn't very friendly." Alley Cat added, "And he dresses weird and talks so funny." Panda broke out in tears "It says he wants to have us for dinner!!! And who can even guess what the surprises are!!" The friends tried to calm Panda down. She had been having a really hard day.

Back in the classroom Ms. Cowoline had placed small pumpkins on each desk. She told them to work in groups of six to decorate the pumpkins. She explained how sharing can help form friendships. "It even happens with countries around the world" pausing a moment and then adding "If we take the time to get to knooow others we find they are not really so different from us." The four friends joined up in their group, and as usual Elephant joined them. But without Mouse that only made five. Ms. Cowoline came to their work station, bringing Purple Monster with her. "Purple Monster will be joining your grooooop today." Mrs. Cowoline said with her soft voice. Panda thought she was the nicest teacher they had ever had and said to herself, "She's so kind." They began working on their pumpkins. Panda noticed how quickly Purple Monster was working and wondered what his pumpkin was going to look like. He finished so fast that when he was done he offered to help Elephant with his pumpkin. He seemed to be struggling. Purple Monster said "Art class was my best subject at my old school" and added "I think I might be able to help a little, if you like." Elephant was so happy for the help. As they were finishing, Purple Monster pulled another paper from his pocket and said "I have one more invitation to my party, Elephant. I really hope you can come tonight. I could only invite six friends." Panda overheard and thought "He just called me his friend!" She began thinking to herself what Ms. Cowoaline had been saying earlier. "Maybe being different wasn't such a scary thing after all", she thought. "Maybe being different just makes Purple Monster, well.......different."

As they were cleaning up their work stations the friends showed their pumpkins to each other. Purple Monster hid his from the others, carefully putting in his backpack. "That was really weird", Monkey said. "Why would someone who is supposed to be so artistic hide his pumpkin from us?" Panda spoke up, "I don't know why, but I saw Elephant's pumpkin. It was beautiful. Purple Monster must have a reason." Surprising herself she added, "Maybe he is just different... or maybe he's not really all that different. I do know that we are the only people he invited to his party. I think maybe we should all go."

Walking home there was even less of a chance to talk than when they went to school that morning. The rain was harder than ever. The four friends walked home just as they had walked that morning. Purple Monster was alone a little ahead of them and Panda watched as he turned down the corner, just like Mouse had used to do. She still missed Mouse a lot. She turned to her friends and asked what they thought about Purple Monster's party. They all agreed that if it was alright with their parents they would all go in their brand new costumes. The party was at 6:00.

They all arrived one by one at Purple Monster's house. It was decorated with Jack-0-Lanterns and they had a huge piano! Panda had never seen a piano that big before! And the television, it was the nicest television she had ever seen. His Mom had made them dinner, which was delicious. As they were finishing dinner Panda remembered the wet invitation. She walked over to Purple Monster and apologized saying "I was very wrong about you. I am sorry. I am often afraid of things that are different or new, and you have helped me learn today that I don't need to be. One question though, why weren't you friendlier when you gave us the invitations at lunch?" Purple Monster replied, "I know you didn't see me, but I had just walked in at the end of recess. I heard you tell the others how scary I was and that I talked differently. I was embarassed to talk, and thought you didn't like me." Panda felt badly for what had happened. She apologized again. She then told him about Mouse. "My best friend used to live here, her name was Mouse. Can we be friends too?" Purple Monster smiled the biggest smile anyone had ever seen and shook his head. "Yes," he said "and remember the surprise I told everyone about on the invitation?" Panda nodded. Panda heard the piano begin to play and turned around. There she saw Mouse sitting at the piano. On the piano sat Purple Monster's pumpkin, all lit up. Panda was so thrilled to see her friend. Purple Monster said "I met Mouse when she was
moving out and I was moving in. I knew she would miss her old friends, so I invited her to the party tonight. She was number six! Surprise!"

"This must be the best Halloween ever." thought Panda. Everyone else agreed.

http://i34.tinypic.com/jt3tp2.jpg

Last edited by TINK55555; 10-30-2008 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: added full picture instead of link
Old 10-29-2008, 11:03 PM   #90
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Funsilly is offline Female
Closed