Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 09:50 AM   #61
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: HALLOWEEN DECORATING CONTEST - Show us your best Halloween Room. October 22 - October 29.

Here is my son's room. The pets are all resting for the big night. Even the monsters seem to be sleeping since we didn't catch a single eye peeking out in the picture. Haha

The only one up is Muddy the pig who couldn't sleep and is trying to get a straight answer from the crystal ball about how much candy he will get!
Click the image to open in full size.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 10:35 AM   #62
aliciazan
Gift Guru

aliciazan1974 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HALLOWEEN DECORATING CONTEST - Show us your best Halloween Room. October 22 - October 29.

My entry into the contest is my Black Cat & Bat's Lair. They used to have their own rooms until the Purple Monster moved in. Here we have Perplepeopleeter, Spike, Willow and Honey Girl sharing a meal together. Over in the lounge area of the room, Brownie, Ryan and Quigley are chilling out watching a little TV. Everyone is all dressed up and ready to go Trick or Treating.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by aliciazan1974; 10-29-2008 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: spelling error
aliciazan1974 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 11:18 AM   #63
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

Come one, come all, to the Halloween Hoe Down at Ghoul's Pumpkin Farm! It's spooktacular fun for the whole family!

Most of the festivities take place in the Creepy Barn on the grounds of the farm. In the barn, there is a buffet, music, fortune telling, and the departure point for the Haunted Hay Ride.

Saqqara the gecko is looking over the buffet in apprehension. He heard a rumor that they would be serving floating eyeball soup and mummified werewolf ribs, and is very relieved to find normal festive food on the table. At least, it looks normal. Will Saqqara be brave enough to try some?

Fantasy the dragon, Stomp the dinosaur, Yeehaw the clydesdale, and Vagabond the raccoon are nestled comfortably on bales of hay watching Black Magic and the Evil Spells crank out their favorite Halloween tunes. Black Magic sings lead vocals and plays the brass, Rascal is the piano wizard, Romulus provides the mysterious organ interludes, Homer thrashes on lead guitar, Dude is wild on the drums (Bet you never saw a snake play the drums before, huh? He uses his tail, of course!) and Koko is on the bass guitar. Fantasy will never tell her sweetheart Stomp, but she secretly has a crush on Homer and keeps a photo of Homer in her wallet, ripped out from a teen magazine. Shhhh! Don't tell him!

Over on the other side of the barn, the Omnipotent Madame Caramba, a benevolent witch, dispenses advice and tells fortunes at her stand. She is expert with all tools of magic, including the crystal ball, the genie lamp, and the amazing Swine Idol. Mystic the pink pony has decided to consult the Omnipotent Madame Caramba to see if she can reveal the secrets of the future. The only problem is, Mystic can't stop staring at the ginormous wart on Madame Caramba's nose. Oh, wait a minute, that is Madame Caramba's nose. Mystic wonders to herself why Madame Caramba doesn't see a plastic surgeon in her own future!

All aboard, the Haunted Hay Ride is about to depart in the last corner! The wagon will roll slowly through the grounds of the farm to the pumpkin patch for u-pick pumpkins and a scare or two! Ming the panda had to drag Bandit the raccoon on the hay ride. Bandit watched the last wagon depart full of happy, excited Webkinz and return completely empty, and would really like to know just what the heck happened to the last batch of riders! Bobbles the sheep and Hammy the pig explain that after you pick your pumpkins, the wagon drops you at the parking lot so you can go home. Bandit doesn't quite believe that and is absolutely sure that a werewolf, mummy, or ghost is going to attack when they start the drive. Bandit crosses his fingers and hopes that the two horses pulling the wagon can outrun creatures of the night, because Bandit knows he can't outrun them himself. Good luck, Bandit!

I hope you've enjoyed your visit to the Creepy Barn at Ghoul's Pumpkin Farm! Y'all come back now, you hear? If you dare...
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 11:27 AM   #64
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: HALLOWEEN DECORATING CONTEST - Show us your best Halloween Room. October 22 - October 29.

This is my Halloween Dorm room. Flossy is taking a break from studying her spells to watch some witch T.V.Click the image to open in full size.
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 11:54 AM   #65
Webkinz :)

angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!

Here is one of my halloween rooms. I chose this one because i just got the ghostly grand piano & redecorated this room to fit it.

You can see Onyx & Coal having a chat & listening to the piano. Which is starting to creep them out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpghalloween sitting room.JPG (54.8 KB, 26 views)
Old 10-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #66
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

here is my room...Fray Dee is the black cat sleeping in the bed...he would come out and say hi, but he is too scared...last he heard, there was a monster living next door...He thought dressing in his witch costume would frighten the monsters away since most people believe witches have the ability to cast spells...Fray Dee also placed his bathtub in front of the gated hole in the wall in hopes of catching the monster and the monster falling into the green goo that is filling the tub...

Last edited by FrogKissingLady; 10-29-2008 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: added story
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:03 PM   #67

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

HALLOWEEN

The street lights are lit to guide all of the excited trick-or-treaters. As they approach the next house, they anxiously await their turn at the door when they get to yell out those three words that every boy, girl, ghost and goblin look forward to screaming out every October 31st ……. “TRICK OR TREAT!!”

2rugrats is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #68
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

My husband was never really interested in my daughter's Webkinz, other than the obligatory "It costs HOW MUCH" when it came time to fork over some cash when it was his turn to pay. Then he saw the bat. My daughter got very excited when she found out that her daddy finally wanted a Webkinz and proceeded to start decorating a room just for the bat that she hoped her Daddy would buy for himself. She chose the Halloween theme because that just seemed so perfect for a bat. Well her father surprised her and not only bought the bat for himself but a black cat for her as well. So some room rearranging was in order to accommodate the new things. Now My DH and DD will sometime play on Webkinz together because after all Tepes the bat is his pet and not hers. So here is the room that Tepes the bat and Inanna the black cat share. Hope you like it.

Last edited by Ribbitsqueak; 10-29-2008 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: Spelling error
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 03:40 PM   #69
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Here's my entry into the Halloween room decorating contest. I've combined some items from the past three Halloween seasons into a room that is Spooky the Cat and Elvira the Bat's Lair....Hope you like it as much as their friends do!....

The room started as a cold, dank room with concrete floors. Spooky the Cat had moved in by herself....but along came Elvira, with a whole bunch of new furniture....and Spooky liked it. Spooky invited Elvira to be her roommate...after all, given the current economic situation (which is a nightmare of a story on its own), a roommate could share the rent...so, along came Elvira with her new furniture that just came out this year in the wonderful boutique called W-Shop...and that friendship has resulted in a room scary and spooky enough to scare the bravest of Webkinz...now be good, or you might get thrown into the corner dungeon. Help yourself to the goodies left on the table and, should you be inclined...check out the Witch's brew bathtub....but most of all...have a Happy Halloween!

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 10-29-2008 at 04:06 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #70
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

The story always starts out "It was a dark and stormy night..." (as you can see looking out the windows) Twilight, Batty Kota, Maxx, Midnight Shadow and Sprocket (Frankinpup) were all sitting down to a devilishly good meal. All the boys and ghouls were excited to share scary stories as the witching hour struck.

ajoysmom is offline Female
Closed