Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #41
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: HALLOWEEN DECORATING CONTEST - Show us your best Halloween Room. October 22 - October 29.

Makimo Munster just loves his Magical Backyard. He and his friends are enjoying lunch among the friendly trees. Mr. Scarecrow is showing off his wonderful crop of pumpkins. This is the best year ever and his hard work has paid off. These pumpkins will make perfect Jack-O-Lanterns or, as Makimo's friend Cleopatra Catz reminds him, Jill-O-Lanterns. Cleopatra is running late due to broom troubles, but she should be arriving soon.

In the mean time the friends are sampling the appetizers awaiting her arrival. Barnabas Batt made the Pumpkin Soup for the next course and Titan Tinkerpup brought Rocky Road I-Scream for desert. Cleopatra promised a "surprise" for the main course. Who knows what it could be. She is always brewing up something new and delicious. They can hardly wait.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 10:59 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: HALLOWEEN DECORATING CONTEST - Show us your best Halloween Room. October 22 - October 29.

Halloween Room Decorating Contest
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHalloween 4b.JPG (147.4 KB, 67 views)
liberrylady is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 11:58 PM   #43
jamezt is an unknown quantity at this point

Bram welcomes you to the "yard" where he spends his night listening to the wind rustle through the trees and watching over the spirits of Webkinz Past, Present and Future (items that is). Join him for a sit on the bench while he tells you the story of the monster of the crypt that is guarded by the statue of the ancients while the eternal flame burns bright. Only enter if you dareā€¦

Bram's Graveyard.jpg
Old 10-28-2008, 10:31 AM   #44

wolves_r_cool is on a distinguished road

My Halloween Room 2008. This is my first Halloween on WW and I really like all of the Halloween themed items. My favorite item is the window.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHalloween Room.JPG (81.6 KB, 53 views)
wolves_r_cool is offline Male
Old 10-28-2008, 01:05 PM   #45
aiting for Fall Fest

partyangel will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: HALLOWEEN DECORATING CONTEST - Show us your best Halloween Room. October 22 - October 29.

Here is my Halloween room. I love how so many exclusives I was able to use. Happy Halloween everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgroom.jpg (89.7 KB, 42 views)
partyangel is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #46
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun

It’s ghoul’s night out at the Monster Mash! Our ghoulfriends have gathered for a little fun and conversation before returning home to enjoy the Halloween festivities. There’s much to do at the Monster Mash. Perhaps a little music to liven the spirits! Or a game of pool to pass the time? There’s a cauldron of yummy livations bubbling away and a buffet of spooky treats. Hermann and the Munsters will be playing later in the evening! It’s a great place for ghouls who wanna have fun!

lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #47
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

It's a Halloween Costume party at Nightmare's house. He is cooking up something batty for everyone to enjoy.

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img125/halloweenroomzs5.jpg/1/][IMG]http://img125.imageshack.us/img

Last edited by choover; 10-28-2008 at 05:05 PM..
choover is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 05:05 PM   #48
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

Hi Dana! My young daughter and I would like to thank you for hosting this fun contest! It gave us the opportunity to pool our resources and imagination for a fun funky room!

We would like to welcome you to The Halloween Dead Garden Maze!
Webkinz of all shapes, sizes and costumes are welcome!
Follow the winding candle lit paths to discover interesting artifacts, trees and other scary things!
When you tire, take a rest in the middle of the maze and enjoy the cool fall weather!

GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 05:42 PM   #49
ow I am green!
Gift Guru

thelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the Spooky Bathroom.

Spike thought he saw the plant move! With the storm brewing outside, he is glad that he has the pumpkin stove to heat the water for his bath. He believes that everything will be fine, as long as
the spider stays put.

Or will it?

thelena is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #50

mevoldemort is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

this picture is of my spooky maze poor demi the dinosuar is lost
Closed