Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #361
Gift Guru

beebird has a spectacular aura aboutbeebird has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The GRIFFIN RUG is floating through WW today Noon to 8 p.m. KT! Post here to report your FINDINGS!!! :)

Well finally got my second one now i am hoping that i will at least get another one for the sister as she has gotten none if nto i will send her mine as a suprise.
beebird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #362
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: The GRIFFIN RUG is floating through WW today Noon to 8 p.m. KT! Post here to report your FINDINGS!!! :)

i opened a new one i still haven't got one
would it help if i was on another computer cause i am using a laptop & my mom has one at home
& that's where i am at
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #363
Gift Guru

have to say so far from the ads i have seen i am liking the jungle book i believe the movie is one
Eat right, Be active, Have fun would be even better if it was a moving one that would be kind of funny
Old 06-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #364
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

hey FINALLY after 6 hrs of waiting i FINALLY got one for my brother & now his griffin will be sooo
happy
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:52 PM   #365
Gift Guru

congrats it sure does stink having to wait so long for them guess thats gamz way of trying to make sure lots of different people get them, but they will be around and people will be trying to trade them so thats good too for people who dont get as many as they want
Old 06-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #366
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
Is this the right page?
Click the image to open in full size.
Yes, this should be the right front page. I click on Newz and Videos and Contests, etc. across the top. I even click on the drop down subheadings...

As long as you are at www.webkinznewz.com you are in the right place!
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #367
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by beebird
Well finally got my second one now i am hoping that i will at least get another one for the sister as she has gotten none if nto i will send her mine as a suprise.
That is so great!! I am happy for you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #368
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
i opened a new one i still haven't got one
would it help if i was on another computer cause i am using a laptop & my mom has one at home
& that's where i am at
Well, I don't know. Are you clicking around about every 5-10 seconds?

I have never found one if I just sit there and wait for it to fall.

I'm not saying that can't happen, but it didn't happen for me.

I just re-log in periodically....

A change of computers couldn't hurt or maybe being on both of them, taking turns...
Old 06-06-2009, 06:02 PM   #369
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
hey FINALLY after 6 hrs of waiting i FINALLY got one for my brother & now his griffin will be sooo
happy
Wow!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #370
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

back again

I clicked another floating rug and then put my first email in - game said you have already used that email - one rug code is lost in cyberspace

I had to make a new email account cause I didn't want to let go of that rug in my hand - lol
Closed

Tags
0jack's thread lol jk, :) horses4me says hay!, great thread!, i so mad at webkinznewz, w_f was here, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf