Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 03:07 PM   #271
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: The GRIFFIN RUG is floating through WW today Noon to 8 p.m. KT! Post here to report your FINDINGS!!! :)

View Post Originally Posted by skysierra
Go open up a hotmail account really quick - doesn't take more than a couple of minutes. Good luck!!
I did but darn thats 2 rugs goneeeee
dustysky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #272
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: The GRIFFIN RUG is floating through WW today Noon to 8 p.m. KT! Post here to report your FINDINGS!!! :)

The suggestion to have several windows worked for me - up to 2 - for now!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #273
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by franks8
For everyone who got more than one I hope you will be really generous and take extras to the trade room for those of us who can't get one. -

Time trying with no success: 3 hours.
Please make sure you read over the tips on the front page of this thread.

Especially make sure you are at WebkinzNewz.com instead of our normal Webkinz.com...

I am so sorry for you...

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #274
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

woot #4
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #275
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by skysierra
Just my 2 cents here:

I needed 2 rugs - I had 4 windows open and was refreshing them every 10 seconds. I only got 2 runds and it took over 35 minutes. So if you think about one person with just one window open -- I could see where you would be sitting for hours just trying to see one rug. My advice is to have as many windows open as possible to up your chances of seeing at least one rug.

Good luck all!
Great tip!!!

I also think that it goes in waves... Just a guess; I can't back it up!
Old 06-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #276
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 0jacksonredwall
LOL it took me like 5 minutes.
WOW!!! That is just great!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #277
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
OH! I was just thinking... Maybe for those of you that are having trouble, you should clear your cache. I have been doing that after each rug and I have 13 right now.

For those using Windows you go to the top of your screen and click on TOOLS. Then you can click on CLEAR PRIVATE DATA. Make sure that CACHE is checked off.

If you don't have the clear private data option then what you need to do is click on OPTIONS. Then click on the PRIVACY tab. At the bottom there is the CLEAR NOW button for the Private Data.

Maybe that will help??
What a great tip!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #278
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by snugglebunny72
It took me quite awhile - I finally got one I think. Off to make sure I got an email. But I need 4!
Great news, I know!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old 06-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #279
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
yuppers how many did you get?
Hooray! I just got my 5th (opened a new email)! LOL

Someone suggested it!!!

We may open some more for our friends now...
Old 06-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #280
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
OH! I was just thinking... Maybe for those of you that are having trouble, you should clear your cache. I have been doing that after each rug and I have 13 right now.

For those using Windows you go to the top of your screen and click on TOOLS. Then you can click on CLEAR PRIVATE DATA. Make sure that CACHE is checked off.

If you don't have the clear private data option then what you need to do is click on OPTIONS. Then click on the PRIVACY tab. At the bottom there is the CLEAR NOW button for the Private Data.

Maybe that will help??
MetalMama!!! That is just AMAZING!!!
Closed

Tags
0jack's thread lol jk, :) horses4me says hay!, great thread!, i so mad at webkinznewz, w_f was here, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf