Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #101
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Default Re: The GRIFFIN RUG is floating through WW today Noon to 8 p.m. KT! Post here to report your FINDINGS!!! :)

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Looks like I'm going to need to do the clicking thing... I just tried your refreshing method and it logged me out. xDD I just started looking...
Yeah, I like clicking page to page best...

Good luck in your search!

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #102
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Default Re: The GRIFFIN RUG is floating through WW today Noon to 8 p.m. KT! Post here to report your FINDINGS!!! :)

View Post Originally Posted by Icicle
Yay! I got one!
Just need 2 more! >w<
YAY!!! BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #103
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Horses4Me
Yeah, I like clicking page to page best...

Good luck in your search!

Horses
Thanks! By headings, do you mean like the Newspaper?
Old 06-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #104
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by footie
Hitting F5 worked for me. I just kept hitting that. But it did take me almost an hour.
I wonder if that means the odds are a rug will show up on a given page each hour...

I did F5 for a while, but the clicking seemed to work faster.

Don't know if that is true or not...

Both are good ideas!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:12 PM   #105
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Thanks! By headings, do you mean like the Newspaper?
Yes, the headings across the top and also subheadings in the drop-down menus. I find mine on various pages. Others found them on the Curio shop page, etc... I think they are all over!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:12 PM   #106
very addicted to
Webkinz :)

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

Me and the kids sat at the computer for almost an hour and never saw a thing. We refreshed, and clicked thru the tabs.
aibowers is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #107
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

have been on since 12 and still not a single one.

dustysky is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #108
very addicted to
Webkinz :)

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

We got on the news page at 11:59 and sat there and never saw anything.
aibowers is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #109
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by aibowers
Me and the kids sat at the computer for almost an hour and never saw a thing. We refreshed, and clicked thru the tabs.
Oh, how terrible! I am sad for you!

I didn't find anything my first hour either...

I wonder if there is a timing to it all?
Old 06-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #110
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Just got my first. Problem was:

(9*4)/(5+3)=?

?= 4.5
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
0jack's thread lol jk, :) horses4me says hay!, great thread!, i so mad at webkinznewz, w_f was here, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf