Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Click-to-Wins (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/)
-   -   Griffin Emblem Rug questions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/griffin-emblem-rug-questions-506134/)

THREEAMIGOES05-14-2009 11:59 AM

Griffin Emblem Rug questions
I won a code and entered it into my account. Then I kinz posted it to someone else as a gift. Today I received an email code for another rug as a present from a great friend. If I enter the code into my account will it work? I heard that each account can only enter 1 griffin rug code and that mulitple entries negate each other?

Also wondering when the emailed codes expire?

Thank you!:w:

ajoysmom05-14-2009 12:03 PM

Re: Griffin Emblem Rug questions
yes you can have more than one on the same account :) congrats on the multiple rugs :).
i have 5 on the same account and i entered every code on that account :). im not sure when or if the codes will expire...

ajoysmom05-14-2009 12:15 PM

ok i just called ganz and i was told that some of the codes that were mailed out will NOT work at all and thats one of the reasons the contest was canceled. if you have a code and it works then you are very lucky, but if you have a code that does not work ganz will NOT replace it :(

funkyc6305-15-2009 01:05 AM

You are so lucky !! I clicked on a rug and It wouldn't take the security code no matter how many times I entered it. Called Ganz and all they would do was say to remember to play the next time. I was totally bummed :( I have the tapestry and I would have LOVED to have just 1 rug !!

peggios05-15-2009 05:24 AM

Same as the last two for me! I couldn't get my code to work and I am absolutely steamed to read that Ganz won't replace it! WOW! That is horrible! I am an adult, and I would have loved the rug since I have the Griffin and the tapestry and am having a hard time figuring out a room for it! Imagine if any little kids did get codes and they didn't work! It wouldn't cost Ganz one cent to give a code to everyone on WW just to apologize for all their glitches, so what is their problem? I read stuff like this and I am tempted to quit giving them my money!!!!! I didn't get a chance to call them myself today, but after reading several posts on the forum, I realize it would be a waste of time. THIS really makes me angry!

twilightcrz05-15-2009 07:30 AM

Unfortunately, as the others said above... If the code doesn't work, it simply doesn't work... I wish you the best of luck that it will though. That's just horrible of Ganz to just ignore the pleas of help from their customers. Do they care about money that much more than having satisfied users on WW? That just astonishes me that they tell everyone to wait until the next time, because people will get frusterated, and stop buying Webkinz, and then Ganz will be sorry...

Sorry for the little rant, but still, I just surprises me that they won't repair a little piece of coding for the rug, but like I said earlier, I do hope you're lucky enough to get it up and running! :thumbup:

teacup081905-15-2009 02:29 PM

I didn't get any codes (or rugs), but I would hold onto those codes until the next time the contest is available and see if they work then.

Good luck!

I do agree though that Ganz could be a little nicer with getting the codes to work. They seem to be stingy with giving out items....even if they are virtual items.