Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #131
lost in the abyss
Gifted

melinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to all

Default Re: Griffin Emblem Rug!! in about 5 min on Kinzville Newz -- only 5000!

i just found one floating in the top add
melinda72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #132
Whoo, Hoo!!! I'm a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to behold

I've been searching for 43 minutes and still nothing! LOL! I'm on Wow-Way, does that have anything to do with it? Also, Does anyone have any tips?
WebkinzFreak097 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #133

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Are you all seeing it as soon as the page loads, or is it taking a few minutes of being on a page to see it???
Yes, watch the top of the page. If it is not there when the page is loaded, switch pages.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #134

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

No luck for me...15 minutes...is it better to move or refresh? I have IE...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #135
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been doing that for 45 mins and nothing, in fact often my ad doens't load
Old 06-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #136
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
Yes, watch the top of the page. If it is not there when the page is loaded, switch pages.
But, it also floats up from the bottom.. that's what mine did
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #137
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

I know that there is a one per e-mail limit, but is there a limit of rugs per ww account? just wondering? I don't want them to take my rug, but I want to send some to firends.
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 11:46 AM   #138
gamer girl ^^

Rikku is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFreak097
I've been searching for 43 minutes and still nothing! LOL! I'm on Wow-Way, does that have anything to do with it? Also, Does anyone have any tips?
Here are my tips from before:
I'm using Firefox, and I've seen 3 so far. I jump around in the different News Pages some, but mostly I just keep hitting refresh over and over. I've gotten one on the main news page, and two on the what's new page. Click the image to open in full size. Keep refreshing!

Oh, and I don't wait after I refreshed. It shows up in the upper left corner and starts floating down right away. So if it's not there, I refresh again right away. Hope that helps!
Rikku is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #139
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
Just to let everyone know, the question changes each time. I got my 2 by changing pages. I went to the product area and when from one page of products to another.

The rug floats across the top of the pages, it is about an inch long and blends a little, so watch for it.

I have put in my codes, and everything worked fine.
I got a second one too by click reload on the front page over and over again. Top left corner both times. The rug is small and does blend (it's a little transparent). And I too got a totally different question:

6*3/4+10-5 answer = 2 the code to enter for the page was all in uppercase letters and numbers

Good luck!!

I'm on firefox with a mac BTW

View Post Originally Posted by morebubbles
I know that there is a one per e-mail limit, but is there a limit of rugs per ww account? just wondering? I don't want them to take my rug, but I want to send some to firends.
The limit is per email, you can have multiples on your WW account (at least you could last time)
Shanti is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 11:48 AM   #140
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I finally got one! The ad on top of the front page was missing, I refreshed & there it was!
Swonderful is offline Female
Closed