Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 01:57 PM   #61
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Default Re: Great Costume Giveaway Winner's Thread

My winners have been posted and PM's sent...CONGRATS to all the winners!

We definately try to spread the prizes around...but on occasion a member may win more then once!

I have to sign out for now but will be sending out my prizes later this evening!
NascarFan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #62
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

You not alone there! I am not getting anything done today either! Good thing WI only has these things(for operation october) every other day in the week or my whole house would fall apart. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #63
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ahhh I love these floaty games Best of luck everyone!
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #64
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by wlppooh
waaaaaay to addicting! I can't get anything else done today!
My daughter is home schooled and keeps saying "I don't want to do (insert subject here) I want to check for Fluffies!" I have to tell her that Mommy is checking for Fluffies and she needs to do her work lol!!
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #65
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

TNVOLS---we were told to smile , it could be worse-----so we smiled and sure enough it got worse. all kidding aside, this place is great; isn't it?
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 02:07 PM   #66
Webkinz :)

toost is on a distinguished road

I am home from work sick today - this has definitely brightened my day! Now if only I were a little quicker with the PMs!!! Thanks WI staff!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:12 PM   #67
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Thanks for having these giveaways. It sure is fun!!

Congratulations to all the winners!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 02:13 PM   #68
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by toost
I am home from work sick today - this has definitely brightened my day! Now if only I were a little quicker with the PMs!!! Thanks WI staff!!!
Toost - believe me, you don't have to be fast!
I'm probably the slowest pm-er on WI & I was lucky enough to win...
So, keep trying!
(Sounds odd to say this - but, guess you're lucky to be home sick today! lol)
Happy Wacky Wednesday & Good Luck - hope you win!

And a BIG thank you to Larkrose - and all the WI staff - for this fabulous contest. You guyz are the best... (makes the problems & disappointments on WW a bit easier to deal with!)

Last edited by angelgurl1; 10-29-2008 at 02:16 PM..
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 02:14 PM   #69
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Congratulations on all the winners . I am multi tasking. Studying, feeding the baby, and doing Webkinz. See how addicting this place is. Have a safe Halloween everyone. Thanks for the fun day.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #70

srscm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. I'm trying to win a costume.
srscm1 is offline Female
Closed