Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 04:06 PM   #271
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Default Re: Great Costume Giveaway Winner's Thread

Attachment 148153

Here is my black cat Tabby in her new Hippo costume, and my Bat Batty in his Bee costume all ready for the halloween party, thanks you you the don't have to go costumeless

Last edited by blueyes1113; 11-09-2008 at 12:50 PM..
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 04:27 PM   #272
jonchi
Webkinz :)

belleian is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, congrats to all of you who won, and good luck for those who have not... keep trying. I won one two days ago. I got my lion costume this morning but the hat is missing. THose of you who won the lion costume, did it come in two different days? I am sooooooooooooo happy to get the costume (even if the hat is missing right now... I guess it will come tomorrow?) Right now my love puppy wears the lion shirt,pants, shoes and the mummy wrap... lol...

---------- belleian added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

ohhh... and Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu to Wendy, Fairlyoddmom, and all WI staffs!!! Happy Halloween to you all!

Last edited by belleian; 10-31-2008 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-31-2008, 04:28 PM   #273
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by belleian
Hi, congrats to all of you who won, and good luck for those who have not... keep trying. I won one two days ago. I got my lion costume this morning but the hat is missing. THose of you who won the lion costume, did it come in two different days? I am sooooooooooooo happy to get the costume (even if the hat is missing right now... I guess it will come tomorrow?) Right now my love puppy wears the lion shirt,pants, shoes and the mummy wrap... lol...
Some of mine came yesterday and some of mine came today, because it is 4 pieces and kinzpost only lets you send 3 they have to do it over two days keep looking i am sure it will come
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 04:30 PM   #274
jonchi

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
Some of mine came yesterday and some of mine came today, because it is 4 pieces and kinzpost only lets you send 3 they have to do it over two days keep looking i am sure it will come
Thanks blueyes1113! I am sure it will come ....... I can count on WI!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 04:38 PM   #275

theacate is on a distinguished road

I'm kind of bummed about this whole contest thing.

The only time I saw any chance of entering the contest, I couldn't PM. After that I was on all day yesterday and the only time I saw anything I clicked on it and it told me that it was a trick and there was nothing to do. or something like that..

Kind of annoying to be prepared to win something only never getting the chance.

Congrats on all those that did win something. At least someone walked away with goodies!!!

Keep on smiling!
theacate is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 04:43 PM   #276
jonchi

View Post Originally Posted by theacate
I'm kind of bummed about this whole contest thing.

The only time I saw any chance of entering the contest, I couldn't PM. After that I was on all day yesterday and the only time I saw anything I clicked on it and it told me that it was a trick and there was nothing to do. or something like that..

Kind of annoying to be prepared to win something only never getting the chance.

Congrats on all those that did win something. At least someone walked away with goodies!!!

Keep on smiling!
I am sorry you feel that way... you should keep clicking until you find the right one and then follow the instruction. I hope it is not over yet today so you will get a chance to try your luck. Good luck!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:53 PM   #277
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

oh my gosh! I won! And i accidently clicked underline XD
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 08:59 PM   #278
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much to Fairlyoddmom, nr7769 and nikki077 I have my Lion Costume, here is a picture of Bernadette, my Lil Kinz St. Bernard HAPPY to be wearing a NEW costume! She said, 'Everything is a perfect fit!'
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 09:02 PM   #279
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

wait, you win by clicking leaves right? because i havent scene any leaves this week, and i wasn't here last year to get some costumes
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 10-31-2008, 11:55 PM   #280

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

WHEN WERE THESE POSTED????
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Closed