Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #131
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Great Costume Giveaway Winner's Thread

View Post Originally Posted by belleian
Thank you Thank you Thank you Fairlyoddmom and Wendy and all WI staffs! I cant believe I won!!!!!!!! You made my day! awesome!!!!!!! Blowing you all virtual kisses!!!!
Congrats, belleian - so glad you won!
Happy Wacky Wednesday Everyone!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #132
Disney Fanatic!!

hairyleo is an unknown quantity at this point

what about the CYNalot winners?!? or is the thing not over because you guys are making it sound like its over. i hope its not over because i really want to know if i won. I really hope i did but i know i didn't for other ones but i hope i did for CYNalot but i might not of because i don't know if you guys are posting the winners! are you guys posting the winners? i really hope you're posting the winners because i want to know if i won or not. i really hope i won too if you guys are posting the winners. even if you aren't i hope i still win! what happens if i win and you don't post the winners?!?! would i still get a prize?!?! oh i really hope you guys post the winners so i know if i won or not. I wonder if they posted the winners for CYNalot yet! did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
I REALLY HOPE I WON!!!!

POST: woo oop doo oop hairyleo, if you read the whole thing! i wonder how many people will post that! lol
Old 10-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #133
jonchi

belleian is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Congrats, belleian - so glad you won!
Happy Wacky Wednesday Everyone!
Congrats to you too Angelgurl1... I saw your name on the winner list!
Old 10-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #134
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

woo oop doo oop hairyleo Yes I actually read the entire thing. It reminded me of a little kid on Christmas day Lol.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 07:13 PM   #135
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Great Costume Giveaway Winner's Thread

View Post Originally Posted by belleian
Thank you Thank you Thank you Fairlyoddmom and Wendy and all WI staffs! I cant believe I won!!!!!!!! You made my day! awesome!!!!!!! Blowing you all virtual kisses!!!!
Congratts Bellian, See all you needed was some encouragment!!! lol. Enjoy your costume!! Happy Halloween.
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #136
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by hairyleo
what about the CYNalot winners?!? or is the thing not over because you guys are making it sound like its over. i hope its not over because i really want to know if i won. I really hope i did but i know i didn't for other ones but i hope i did for CYNalot but i might not of because i don't know if you guys are posting the winners! are you guys posting the winners? i really hope you're posting the winners because i want to know if i won or not. i really hope i won too if you guys are posting the winners. even if you aren't i hope i still win! what happens if i win and you don't post the winners?!?! would i still get a prize?!?! oh i really hope you guys post the winners so i know if i won or not. I wonder if they posted the winners for CYNalot yet! did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they did they?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
I REALLY HOPE I WON!!!!

POST: woo oop doo oop hairyleo, if you read the whole thing! i wonder how many people will post that! lol
You made me lol, hairyleo! (and YES - I read the whole thing - really fast!) I believe there are 2 or 3 staff that haven't posted their winners here yet. Don't know if they pm'd their winners or not - SO - You MIGHT be a winner! And none of us know when it's ending...
So - keep your eyes peeled for those falling Fluffies!
Good Luck to you - I TRULY hope you win!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #137
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

woo oop doo oop hairyleo, I want to know who the winners are for CYNalot as well. I hope I won too. Good luck!!
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #138
jonchi

belleian is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Flicka28
Congratts Bellian, See all you needed was some encouragment!!! lol. Enjoy your costume!! Happy Halloween.
Yes... your encouragement worked magic! Thanks
Old 10-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #139
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

I am really beginning to wonder if I have something checked on my options for this site that keeps me from seeing flying objects! I have NEVER seen anything flying around here this whole month! LOL Either my settings are goofed up or I am blind as a bat. Any ideas? Oh... by the way... I think this site rocks!!!
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #140
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

Has it been an hour and a half since we have seen Fluffy?
GramEDebE is offline Female
Closed