Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #71
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

This is my entry...

Click the image to open in full size.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 08:01 AM   #72
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

Hmm.... i think posting the contest entries is so nice as it give everyone a chance to show off their lovely rooms that they entered. you know my issue on not being able to enter..... i came here to see what everyone entered.

from the first post with your room, right on through to gabbyz2 on the post right above me...every room is unique and so worthy of winning.

i wish everyone all the luck in the world.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #73
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

Here is the room my daughter and I created:

kinzgirl2 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #74
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Wow... you guys are all really good! I didn't enter, I don't really care for the Love Dino, but I love seeing you guy's rooms!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 02-02-2009, 08:26 AM   #75
Luv Twilight
Webkinz :)

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

I love the ballet backstage room, that is so creative!

Here is my room, the Love Cafe. I crammed as many pink and red pets in there that I could!

BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #76
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Well here is mine......
What a lovely bath!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by July
Here's mine! It's a view backstage at the Kinzville Dance Academy's Spring Recital!
Oh nice! Very original!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
What wonderful rooms!!

Well, here is my solarium room. I feel humble next to everyone else. I really love how people made different room choices, too.

I wish everyone well.
What a pretty solarium. Very nice job!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
I think Hmm got the "creative use of furniture" part done with the car! Using the trophy stand as a table is genius. I have noticed previous winners had good use of symmetry in the rooms. I like the windows you picked too. All the ones I tried were too blue for my room.
Oh thanks!

The windows were a pain to figure out. I tried one of the little square ones, and the long rectangular ones and went "Ugh!"

Fortunately, I had four big city windows sitting in my kitchen already. I borrowed them for this room, tried them out on one wall -- and they did not work. But when I tried them out on the other wall... they did. I had no idea that the views in those windows change depending on what wall they are on.

???

It's kinda cool, actually!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by harfia
I am sooo impressed by all your rooms. It's great to see how creative everyone is. Here is my room. I call it Emmy's flower shop. She is all ready for the Valentine's day rush. This is my first contest and I had so much fun doing it. Good luck to you all.

Such a cute little flower shop! I love it!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mommybird
These rooms are great, and all so different! Here are my entry and my son's. I call mine "Girly Garage". My son made a pink tea room (he made it in my house though, apparently pink is not allowed at HIS house)
I like both of those, especially your girly garage.

I figured that someone else would have to use the car. That is the cutest aspect of automotive theme.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by KittenCub
Everyone's rooms look So Great!!

Here's mine...........

Wow.

What a gorgeous symmetrical room.

And you did it with four doors stuck in it! I am SO impressed.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Jenna_xoxo
this is one that me and my friend made.

Ooh! Nice use of Sweets and Treats Furniture!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Flicka28
Everyones rooms are so great. I enter this room but I don't think they will choose it because it is not a small room. It was the best pick and red room in my house. I just made a few changes to it.

It's not a small room, so it does not fit the contest rules... but it is gorgeous nonetheless. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by christiwr
Everyone's rooms are so creative. Here's mine....

What a pretty cozy little bedroom!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
I barely made the deadline...can I share mine too?
Who cares if you "barely" made it? I run up against deadlines all the time.

The important part is... You made it! Great job!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
Awww everyone's rooms look SOOOOO good!!

So much creativity and wonderful use of the items. Ganz will surely have a hard time picking winners!!

Here's my room:

Wow mine feels so blah compared to everyone else's now... I see so many elements i could have used but didn't... and I'm very ANNOYED by the doors! I never thot of blocking them like some did and I hate that you can see them as I find they take away and block some of the decor...I shoulda bought a new room with no doors!
I like that you didn't block your doors. This is a room that your Webkinz can use and move around in, and it is a very nice room.

Still, I must admit that I bought a brand new room just to get a room with two full walls so that I could center windows and clocks.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by GlimmerMuffin
Hi Everyone! Here is my room All of yours look Great!! Thank You for Sharing!
Ooh! I love your bold RED room! I thought about going all red, and then opted for the pink walls and floors... But I love what you did with your RED room!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jazzymom43
I really wish we could have used a medium room. I ended up buying two extra smallrooms (which I typically do not buy,) because when I was moving stuff around-it kept getting stuck. Still is! So I had to waste extra KC to buy small rooms.

Here it is anyway. Paris' Pink Salon
Sorry about the wasted kc... but I think that the room you got in the end was worth it. Very nice.

(Here's a tip for next time: leave stuff off the tables until the very end, when you are going to take your picture, and just log in and out whenever items get stuck.)

Hugs,
Hmm

---------- Hmm added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I am always so amazed and then think my room stinks even though I liked it before. Oh well, this was my entry.Attachment 162041

Good luck everyone!
Your room is lovely. Don't let last minute doubts get you down. They hit us all, especially when we start looking at other people's lovely and creative entries.

I wish every room here could win a prize. They are all great!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by GlimmerMuffin
Okay it didn't take as long as i thought to take the pic! Here is the room I made but didn't enter.
Oh that one was nice! Thanks for sharing it with us, even though you did not get to enter.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by masquerade
Here's my room. Good luck everyone!

masq

Ooh... I love the use of Asian Walls and Tatami Mats here. Very daring choice, but it makes for a great looking room!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by roxy2430
All your entries look great. Here's mine.
Wow that room has everything in it! Flowers, a dining set, dividers and a bed!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Kur
Here is mine. I had boughten the room and put up the walls and floors. Then, I had NO time to finish it (company and other issues kept me away from the computer).

I was on late Saturday night, but figured I would have time to finish it Sunday. HA!

So with 22 minutes to midnight... I pulled this room off.

It is supposed to be a bunch of husbands/boyfriends rushing in to pick up roses for their loved one. This is my first contest and I didn't want to waste that I had boughten the room, so I just did what I could.
I love the story you included with this one. I wish that we could include a story with all of our rooms. This was very original.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
here is my rooom... trying to get it up hope this works...
Unfortunately, the attachment does not open up big for me, so I cannot see your lovely creation. The color scheme looks really nice, though!

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 02-02-2009 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 09:08 AM   #77
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by gabbyz2
This is my entry...

What a nice little room! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kinzgirl2
Here is the room my daughter and I created:

I love the balance of colors in there!

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 02-02-2009 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #78
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, I love all the rooms here, I may have a few favorites, but I know know how Ganz could possibly decide. I am not a big fan of pink and red so I did something crazy to (what I think) ties it together. When I see it here, it may make me sick but I will post it anyway. This is Minnie's little tea room. I hop you like it.

I need a lesson on how to adjust the size of a picture in paint. And yes I have read the tutorial a hundred times.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMinnie's tea party.JPG (59.0 KB, 101 views)
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #79
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSwan
I love the ballet backstage room, that is so creative!

Here is my room, the Love Cafe. I crammed as many pink and red pets in there that I could!

I love your love Cafe! I did something similar with Rosy's Automotive Cafe, but look at how different our ideas turned out!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #80
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I entered One for my Granddaughter and one for my Grandson (Thankfully my daughter has an email address I think she willl be mildly surprised if she does get one
Here is my Granddaughter's

Here is my Grandson's...I think this is something I learned from one of you, here I just thought a Boy's room would make the Love Dino equally presentable instead of just being a Girl's Pet
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed