Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #421
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

Yes! I saw that. I hope they do post it ASAP!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #422
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Here is crossing my fingers that it is someone (or several someones) from WI.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #423
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

They posted the winners!

Here they are:
Winner: Cassie
*******************************.com/wp-mu/wp-content/themes/wznews/Contests/showImage.php?imageName=submissionThumbnails/1233437184.jpg[/IMG]

Winner:Lara
*******************************.com/wp-mu/wp-content/themes/wznews/Contests/showImage.php?imageName=submissionThumbnails/1233455973.jpg[/IMG]

Winner:Jackie
*******************************.com/wp-mu/wp-content/themes/wznews/Contests/showImage.php?imageName=submissionThumbnails/1233539803.jpg[/IMG]

Winner:Stephanie
*******************************.com/wp-mu/wp-content/themes/wznews/Contests/showImage.php?imageName=submissionThumbnails/1233502447.jpg[/IMG]

Winner:Quincy
*******************************.com/wp-mu/wp-content/themes/wznews/Contests/showImage.php?imageName=submissionThumbnails/1233390040.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Sparky1109; 02-12-2009 at 01:50 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #424
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Doors are irritating, aren't they?

I am so happy that I finally had my tenth adoption... Which means that I now have complete control over room placement and where the doors go.

My house is going to have a really weird shape, but hey... I will have doors where I want them.

Muahahahahahaha!

Hmm
I so wish we could move our doors - I really would like to center my items on the wall!

H
hconnors is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #425
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
I really really want to know which of the five won, but I guess they are waiting for Valentines. I have been working on my Valentines room using a lot of ideas that I picked up here and of course items that we were not allowed to use before. And I am sure you may have guess, it has some of my favorite new theme in place. And yes I am still fighting with those doors. It is still a work in progress, but this is what I have so far.
Very nice job on the rooms, Ergoiam. I love the charm forest one. Very relaxing. Sometimes, I just want to go into WW and visit a room and stay awhile. This room you created is one of those rooms. Can you please tell me about the leopard print brown sofa that you have in that room?

---------- Webkinz_Lovers added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

P. S. The winning Pink and Red rooms are posted in the Webkinz Newz under the contest link, then winners.

Last edited by Webkinz_Lovers; 02-12-2009 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #426
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

I don't recognize those rooms. Were any winners from WI?

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #427

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

The Winners of the Love Dino are announced! See them on Webkinznewz!

This was my losing entry
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpinknredkitchen.jpg (68.9 KB, 15 views)
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #428
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

I mean no disrespect to any of those rooms or their owners, but I really enjoyed the rooms on here a bit more. I wish they would've picked one of us
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #429

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

I have to agree with the previous poster.
I was a bit disappointed in some choices.
Of course, it is just an opinion.
Other people probably would have picked other winners.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #430
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
The Winners of the Love Dino are announced! See them on Webkinznewz!

This was my losing entry
I love your room! Although, I dont think the holiday lights were allowed
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Closed