Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #371
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
It's a nice warm room, but I think it looks tight because of the size of all those counters, especially compared to the red couches. I actually think that the automotive counters (which are crazy short, but definitely have their decorating uses) might have worked well with your set up here.

Still, I must say that I really liked your cozy room.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Oh! What a sweet little playroom.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

I agree that all of these rooms are lovely and very well designed indeed. Nice use of flowers!

Okay, I give up. If I cannot choose among these rooms, how will Ganz ever manage it?

Hmm
I feel that Ganz has their hands full on this one Hmm! I wouldn't want to be a judge in this contest because I couldn't pick just five!
Vickie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 10:12 AM   #372
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
You're not the only one. This thread has had over 8000 views.

I am so glad that others are discovering the joy of small rooms, because small rooms are among my most favorite for decorating.

Hmm
For the record, I would like to note that I was wrong here. This thread has almost 10,000 views.

Wow.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #373
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think everyone wants to see what they are stacked up against I have to tell you right now, though...I read the contest rules and they are Randomly selecting There is really a good chance that anyone will win. It said it would be based on the number of entries received and I don't think they actually pick from the entries when they say that.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

When we did 'based on number of entries received' we would choose about ten of the entries out of a hat, then we would throw those entries into a hat and choose one. That was how we did it. I think that is probably what they are doing...just random choices, tossed in a hat and then 5 are pulled for the final outcome.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-05-2009 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 10:45 AM   #374
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think everyone wants to see what they are stacked up against I have to tell you right now, though...I read the contest rules and they are Randomly selecting There is really a good chance that anyone will win. It said it would be based on the number of entries received and I don't think they actually pick from the entries when they say that.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

When we did 'based on number of entries received' we would choose about ten of the entries out of a hat, then we would throw those entries into a hat and choose one. That was how we did it. I think that is probably what they are doing...just random choices, tossed in a hat and then 5 are pulled for the final outcome.
I did not think it was random selection. Otherwise, why would they say that winners would be selected on the basis of creativity.

I think that is lawyer speak because they have to list the odds of winning a prize... And since they don't know the number of entries, they need to have that in the boiler plate.

There is some weird boilerplate that appears in their contests, though. My favorite (this was on their floral contest) was the part about them not being responsible for misdeliveries by the US Postal Service. Where does the US Postal service come into play for virtual prizes, delivered by e mail?

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #375
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jerkinz
Here is mine I hope it comes out okay personally I think it is a bit cramped. what are your honest opinions. The reason I ask is because I can't get better unless I know what I did wrong.

All of your rooms are great I wonder who will win this? By the way I think we should get answers around the nineteenth of this month because the floral room contest began on the fourth and ended on the 22 I think it was around that time zone anyways...
I like your use of the space, it would be a perfect place to showoff all of the different plush that are available in the Wshop. I hope that we will get the results soon, but looking at all of these great rooms I think it may take Ganz some time to decide on the winners.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:31 AM   #376
Better watch out I'm
Gifted

Crystal24713 is a name known to allCrystal24713 is a name known to allCrystal24713 is a name known to all

Wow some of these rooms are really nice i hope i win because otherwise i will never get a dino i thought maybe if my hippo looked like plumpy it might make them notice mine more because even though clothes will not be judged the judges still see them Enjoy and please tell me your honest opinionMy room design.bmp
Crystal24713 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #377
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alk1983
Thankies! How long did it take you to do yours?
I worked on it on and off for several days - I'm not sure how long I actually spent logged on rearranging stuff! How about you? It obviously took some thought and work for you to get everything to fit in so well!
July is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #378

Sandy-Kisses will become famous soon enough

Here is my Entry!! All you need is Love!

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Sandy-Kisses added 6 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

there was a glitch on mine the tea set is under the table its suppose to be on the table

Last edited by Sandy-Kisses; 02-05-2009 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2009, 12:20 PM   #379

janna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socksjanna479 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Sandy-Kisses
Here is my Entry!! All you need is Love!
did you enter it exactly like that?, unfortunately if you did it is not eligible, the window is an exclusive and the valentines flowers do not count because they cannot be purchased in the Wshop, it is a lovely room though
janna479 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:23 PM   #380
Better watch out I'm
Gifted

Crystal24713 is a name known to allCrystal24713 is a name known to allCrystal24713 is a name known to all

Very nice room though unfortunatly like what janna said if you did i think they might not pick yours because it is not all w-shop (it's really to bad i think yours is really great)
Crystal24713 is offline Female
Closed