Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 11:57 PM   #361
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Question Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

Here is mine I hope it comes out okay personally I think it is a bit cramped. what are your honest opinions. The reason I ask is because I can't get better unless I know what I did wrong.

All of your rooms are great I wonder who will win this? By the way I think we should get answers around the nineteenth of this month because the floral room contest began on the fourth and ended on the 22 I think it was around that time zone anyways...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcontest room.JPG (179.2 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by Jerkinz; 02-05-2009 at 12:07 AM..
Jerkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 01:32 AM   #362
lost in the abyss
Gifted

melinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to allmelinda72 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

hi sorry to post mine so late i didn't even think about it ... i was having a awful migraine and lost some days .. anyway i am back in the groove of things again and would love to share my room with everyone who enjoys looking at rooms as much as i do ... i rearranged this room so many times that i finally settled on this arrangement of my playroom!!

Click the image to open in full size.
melinda72 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #363
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Wow! What amazing rooms!! Here are a few from our family's accts.
Here are the rooms I made, my DD made, & my bro-in-law made for the contest. Enjoy!Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
albinomex is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 01:49 AM   #364
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Jerkinz
Here is mine I hope it comes out okay personally I think it is a bit cramped. what are your honest opinions. The reason I ask is because I can't get better unless I know what I did wrong.

All of your rooms are great I wonder who will win this? By the way I think we should get answers around the nineteenth of this month because the floral room contest began on the fourth and ended on the 22 I think it was around that time zone anyways...
hi there! I like your room! It might feel a little cramped because of all those counters. Even in a large room I feel that counters quickly fill up space and make things cramped. Take them out, instead add a side table or two, or some floor plants, and some windows really help open up a space. hope that helps!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 08:18 AM   #365
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It does seem a little cramped... maybe add in a few windows (modern windows are biggest without being too big) And use a lighter color on the wall. Dark color kinda closes it in. But then, it kinda ruins the whole idea of your room if you used pink walls... well, maybe not. Maybe the coral pink? Not sure though. But adding a lighter color on the wall and some windows will really open it up!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #366
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by melinda72
hi sorry to post mine so late i didn't even think about it ... i was having a awful migraine and lost some days .. anyway i am back in the groove of things again and would love to share my room with everyone who enjoys looking at rooms as much as i do ... i rearranged this room so many times that i finally settled on this arrangement of my playroom!!

I'm so glad you are feeling better Melinda! If I were a child( well, maybe I am) I would love playing in that play room! You did a fantastic job with your design!

---------- Vickie added 3 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by albinomex
Here are the rooms I made, my DD made, & my bro-in-law made for the contest. Enjoy!Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
I love all three of the rooms! You can tell that each one of them had a lot of thought behind the design, excellent job on all of them!

Last edited by Vickie; 02-05-2009 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Vickie is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 09:43 AM   #367

WebkinzGal_101 is on a distinguished road

i will make one i'l lpost it l8r!
WebkinzGal_101 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 09:48 AM   #368
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I keep going back to first page and looking at everyone's rooms, I never get tired of looking at them and each time I go back and look at them I see things I missed the other times I've looked at them!
You're not the only one. This thread has had over 8000 views.

I am so glad that others are discovering the joy of small rooms, because small rooms are among my most favorite for decorating.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 09:49 AM   #369

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

wow! what wonderful rooms everyone. great job!
Old 02-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #370
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

It's a nice warm room, but I think it looks tight because of the size of all those counters, especially compared to the red couches. I actually think that the automotive counters (which are crazy short, but definitely have their decorating uses) might have worked well with your set up here.

Still, I must say that I really liked your cozy room.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by melinda72

Oh! What a sweet little playroom.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by albinomex
I agree that all of these rooms are lovely and very well designed indeed. Nice use of flowers!

Okay, I give up. If I cannot choose among these rooms, how will Ganz ever manage it?

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 02-05-2009 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Closed