Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #351
Dalmatians are
Gifted

Luvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura aboutLuvcocoaxo3 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

I think all of these deserve a comment of their own! Unfortunately, after looking through all the pages for about 45 minutes, and still falling 3 pages short, I don't have the time to comment on them all...

View Post Originally Posted by cheree31
I sure do love these contests.... I wonder who will win or how long it will take to judge them lol. The suspense is killing me. I hope they don't sell the love dino till the contest is judged cuz it would be fun to have the winners get their dino first. The sold the fish and the reindeer before the other contests were judged
I agree! I think it would be extra special to the winners! (:

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I agree, Chic City Windows are TOO big, the stain glass are too much-too busy and these piddly windows...well, they really are tiny WW has to make more NICE windows for rooms, I think. They have the animated Red Curtain large pane, why can't the make an UNanimated large pane with different window treatments? I like that Bear poster, I haven't seen too many people incorporating her into the rooms, but every one that I have seen...it adds that element of class
I would ADORE some new large picture windows! They are all too small for my liking too!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
She probably took it from her My Page. That is the BEST place to get a room pic without doors. It also gives you some 'wiggle' room in decor
I didn't know that! Thanks for telling us!

View Post Originally Posted by Catlovr20
You guys' rooms look awesome! Mine is so plain compared yours. I'll post my room later. I know one of you is going to win!
More than one, I'd bet!

View Post Originally Posted by janna479
I made a kitchen

Click the image to open in full size.
I love that your room is nice and basic, not over powering- great job!

View Post Originally Posted by Flame Boy
lol, not as impressive as you think Hmm i just used layes in photoshop. took one screen shot of one pet smiling, took a sreen shot of the other pet smiling, pasted it on top and erased the other pet the so the smiling pet underneath showed thru. thanks for noticing!
Hehehe, I was wondering about that too! Amazing!

Many of these stuck out for me too. Unfortunately, I didn't quote them all for special recognition, but I am definitely subscribing to this thread to look at some favorites later! (:

Here's mine!
Luvcocoaxo3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #352
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctureid=109590

This is my tiny room entry. I almost did not show this as everyone's are so creative and I am so impressed with all the great entries but what better way to depict Valentine that by flowers and hearts. Thank you WI and all for allowing me to show my tiny room.
I am so glad you shared your entry! I love how you created the various heights of flowers. Very different from the other entries. Great job.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #353
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Luvcocoaxo3
I think all of these deserve a comment of their own! Unfortunately, after looking through all the pages for about 45 minutes, and still falling 3 pages short, I don't have the time to comment on them all...

I agree! I think it would be extra special to the winners! (:

I would ADORE some new large picture windows! They are all too small for my liking too!

I didn't know that! Thanks for telling us!

More than one, I'd bet!

I love that your room is nice and basic, not over powering- great job!

Hehehe, I was wondering about that too! Amazing!

Many of these stuck out for me too. Unfortunately, I didn't quote them all for special recognition, but I am definitely subscribing to this thread to look at some favorites later! (:

Here's mine!
Luv, your room is fantastic! The use of the red flooring and walls make the pink pop!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #354
Addicted to Webkinz!
Gift Guru

alk1983 is a jewel in the roughalk1983 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
oooh....I really like this one. Not just because I'm partial to that fridge. It's amazing how you got a whole house in a small room!
Thanks so much!! Its so hard to work with a small room!
alk1983 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #355
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Princessapreeel
here is mine if it worked it is also my avvie
Your room looks fabulous Princessapreeel! I would have never thought mixing all those rooms themes together would have turned out looking so fantastic!

---------- Vickie added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctureid=109590

This is my tiny room entry. I almost did not show this as everyone's are so creative and I am so impressed with all the great entries but what better way to depict Valentine that by flowers and hearts. Thank you WI and all for allowing me to show my tiny room.
Your flower room looks wonderful!

Last edited by Vickie; 02-04-2009 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Vickie is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #356
Addicted to Webkinz!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
Thank you ever so much for your wonderful comment alk1938 but your's has mine beat! You have everything in your room but the stove and toilet!
Thanks Vickie!! But I like yours way better than mine! LOL If I could have squeezed anymore in, it would have had everything! LOL I wonder why they decided to make it a small room this time?

---------- alk1983 added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by July
Thank you for the compliment! I love yours too - it's a perfect little studio apartment, and it doesn't even look crowded! Great job!
Thankies! How long did it take you to do yours?

Last edited by alk1983; 02-04-2009 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #357
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Webkinz :)

SherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of light

i hope everyone that enters wins!
SherbertBunny is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #358
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alk1983
Thanks Vickie!! But I like yours way better than mine! LOL If I could have squeezed anymore in, it would have had everything! LOL I wonder why they decided to make it a small room this time?
Thank you for the sweet comment, I love your room too!
I have no idea why they made it a small room unless it's to see how creative we could be or maybe they thought about those that don't have much kc! Whatever their reason I'm kinda glad they made it a small room, now I know from looking at all these fabulous rooms how many differant ways the could be decorated and turn out fantastic!

Last edited by Vickie; 02-04-2009 at 07:54 PM..
Vickie is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #359
Addicted to Webkinz!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
Thank you for the sweet comment, I love your room too!
I have no idea why they made it a small room unless it's to see how creative we could be or maybe they thought about those that don't have much kc! Whatever their reason I'm kinda glad they made it a small room, now I know from looking at all these fabulous rooms how many differant ways the could be decorated and turn out fantastic!
Yeah, I guess its a good thing it was a small room-at least it doesnt cost as much to decorate! It really is amazing how many different rooms can be made from the same guidelines!! I love seeing other peoples rooms and seeing different ways items can be used! I love the decorating contests! (I skip the writing contests-much rather decorate than type! LOL)
Old 02-04-2009, 08:07 PM   #360
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alk1983
Yeah, I guess its a good thing it was a small room-at least it doesnt cost as much to decorate! It really is amazing how many different rooms can be made from the same guidelines!! I love seeing other peoples rooms and seeing different ways items can be used! I love the decorating contests! (I skip the writing contests-much rather decorate than type! LOL)
I keep going back to first page and looking at everyone's rooms, I never get tired of looking at them and each time I go back and look at them I see things I missed the other times I've looked at them!
Vickie is offline Female
Closed