Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #311
Gift Guru
tammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

crossing my fingers this works, here is my entry

Click the image to open in full size.

The second room I did , I did not enter as I could only choose one, I thought there would be lots of diners so didn't select this one although I think I like it better.

and here is my 9 year old daughters entry.....she designed a bake off.....

Last edited by tammykinz; 02-03-2009 at 06:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #312
NED1998
Webkinz :)
~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all

I couldn't really think of what to do with a small room, I always bought large ones.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkin S pink room.jpg (79.2 KB, 61 views)
Old 02-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #313
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

For my room I decided to do a fancy restaraunt...here it is!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKatie.JPG (24.2 KB, 63 views)
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #314
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by tammykinz
crossing my fingers this works, here is my entry

The second room I did , I did not enter as I could only choose one, I thought there would be lots of diners so didn't select this one although I think I like it better.

and here is my 9 year old daughters entry.....she designed a bake off.....

Hey tammy! So glad you persevered and entered your rooms. I really like the sports store. It is cute and different. Your daughter's bake-off is cute too.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #315
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

So I just read through the entire thread from the start and WOW! These rooms are not only all so creative and adorable, but I'm amazed at the wide variety of types! There's bathrooms and living rooms and recitals and kitchens, Asian-themed rooms, salons, the list goes on. It's just very, very cool.

So here's my entry. I was going for having to buy as little stuff as possible, miser that I am. So I went through my entire house, pulled out all the pink/red items that I thought would be usable and then had to only buy a room (which is going to become a second bathroom I needed anyway), the floors, walls and one rug. Everything else, plus all the stuff I didn't end up using, goes back where it came from (and isn't that going to be fun-what was I thinking?). Oh well, maybe I'll rearrange while I'm at it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAuntieJuniper_PinkRoomContest.jpg (25.8 KB, 66 views)
Old 02-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #316
is pony PERFECT!
Gifted

WebkinzOnIce! will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
So I just read through the entire thread from the start and WOW! These rooms are not only all so creative and adorable, but I'm amazed at the wide variety of types! There's bathrooms and living rooms and recitals and kitchens, Asian-themed rooms, salons, the list goes on. It's just very, very cool.

So here's my entry. I was going for having to buy as little stuff as possible, miser that I am. So I went through my entire house, pulled out all the pink/red items that I thought would be usable and then had to only buy a room (which is going to become a second bathroom I needed anyway), the floors, walls and one rug. Everything else, plus all the stuff I didn't end up using, goes back where it came from (and isn't that going to be fun-what was I thinking?). Oh well, maybe I'll rearrange while I'm at it.
Cute explanation and I also love the room!
Old 02-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #317
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

Wow.. I just finally saw most of the rooms. It was hard for me to be creative but here what I came up with......Just a lil sitting room. I wished I was able to use some PSIs I was dying to use! Oh wells

calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #318
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

I love all the entries! I didn't enter 'cause I live in NY I'm tired of not being able to enter contests
sholyrn is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #319

CancunPooh is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

Here is my room...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgYvettes pink room.jpg (28.9 KB, 53 views)
CancunPooh is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #320
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by CancunPooh
Here is my room...
Aww such a cute room! Man now I'm really wishing I entered!
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Closed