Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #301
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by Flame Boy
well, here are my entries... i couldn't decide which i liked better so i entered both i see a lot of people used the 4 pink rugs around the room... lol guess it was a great idea!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Those are lovely rooms! Unfortunately if Ganz finds out you entered two, they'll both be disqualified (it says in the rules not just one per email address, but one per person.)
Rainribbon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #302
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by anjii
I hope no one minds me reposting, but when I posted mine the first time, it ended up at the bottom of the page and I don't think anyone saw it I'd just love a little honest feedback/constructive criticism After seeing everyone else's, I'm thinking I didn't use enough stuff... does it look too empty?

I love the use of the rainbow wallpaper it looks fabulous with your pink floor! I think your room is beautiful!

---------- Vickie added 8 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by candyxdream
Ooh compared to everyone that has posted mine doesn't look good at all
Here's mine:
I think your room looks fantastic and also its sweet! Your pet is ready for tea with a good friend!

Last edited by Vickie; 02-03-2009 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Vickie is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #303
Gift Guru

ShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond repute

Flame Boy, I love your rooms! Especially the first one! I really like symmetry in small rooms; I think it makes them very successful. Mine was symmetrical as well.

Good jobs everyone! Good luck everybody.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:36 PM   #304
Webkinz :)

MonkeyLover101 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
Oh, it has been so worth the wait everyone's rooms are beautiful! Here is mine!

Can I Use your Desgin for my pets room?
MonkeyLover101 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #305
Gift Trainee

funkyfree will become famous soon enough

Ok after seeing everyone else's AMAZING entries I realized mine really isn't as great as I thought to start out with but none the less considering the time and the awkwardness of the room it could have been worse. AS I always tell people I have not an artistic bone in my body lol. Anyways here it is it's not as pink as I'd have liked and for some reason I think my room was smaller (hehe) I always have had orgazational issues.

Very open and simple...

funkyfree is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 05:56 PM   #306
Gifted

RidinHyGirl will become famous soon enough

I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's rooms. They are all wonderful and I wish you all the best of luck. Unfortunately, I live in one of the "forbidden" states and cannot enter any of the Kinzville Newz contests. It's very depressing.
RidinHyGirl is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 05:58 PM   #307
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by RidinHyGirl
I've really enjoyed looking at everyone's rooms. They are all wonderful and I wish you all the best of luck. Unfortunately, I live in one of the "forbidden" states and cannot enter any of the Kinzville Newz contests. It's very depressing.
Aww Im sorry! Maybe they'll change it soon
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 06:14 PM   #308
Obsessed with
Banned

wow333 will become famous soon enough

I have noticed that a LOT of people broke the rules by making bigger rooms, I don't want to get anyone mad but I hope that the judges notice this and those rooms get disqualified so it would be fair for those that used small rooms as the rules stated. I also noticed certain people entered more then 1 room!! And they even said for example, "I couldn't decide so I chose 2".

Anyway good luck to all and here is mine. CLICK ON IT TO SEE A BIGGER SIZE!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgroom contest.JPG (21.4 KB, 44 views)
wow333 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 06:21 PM   #309
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

This is mine - I built it the day they announced the new contest details - about 2-3 days before it started, just so I could be prepared. But mine is not great compared to Hmm's and a lot of the WI members here!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 06:25 PM   #310

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

I just went to newz site and the purple floral fox contest winners have been announced
janna479 is offline Female
Closed