Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 02:43 PM   #281
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by thekid01
WOW, Vickie! That's amazing! Everyone else's are very good, too. I didn't enter the contest. Vickie, could I have your permission to build that room in my WW house? I wouldn't enter it in any contests or anything.
Thank you thekid01! You sure can use it, I'm glad you like it so well!
Vickie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #282
loves
Webkinz :)

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tawn
This was the first time that I entered a contest. I spent a lot of time and KC on this room. Click the image to open in full size.
I can tell you spent a lot of time on it - I love the way you blended themes and different shades of pink and red! Good luck on your first entry!
July is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:03 PM   #283

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Here's mine! I did it as an attachment so I hope it works!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgredandpinkroom-updated.JPG (21.7 KB, 40 views)
hayegirl11 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #284
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

I love looking at everyone's rooms - it's amazing how many completely different rooms can be created with just W-Shop items and mostly red and pink. Wow!
hconnors is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:16 PM   #285
atlantis36
atlantiswebkinz is on a distinguished road

Everyone had great rooms. Here are our rooms
mine

atlantis36.gif

My daughter's

atlantis40.gif
Old 02-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #286
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

I hope no one minds me reposting, but when I posted mine the first time, it ended up at the bottom of the page and I don't think anyone saw it I'd just love a little honest feedback/constructive criticism After seeing everyone else's, I'm thinking I didn't use enough stuff... does it look too empty?

Click the image to open in full size.
anjii is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #287
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

[quote=anjii;12833212]I hope no one minds me reposting, but when I posted mine the first time, it ended up at the bottom of the page and I don't think anyone saw it I'd just love a little honest feedback/constructive criticism After seeing everyone else's, I'm thinking I didn't use enough stuff... does it look too empty?

Click the image to open in full size.[/quote

I think it looks great. i like having the rainbow wallpaper....and it makes the flowers on he table pop (the yellows in the rainbow.)

Good luck with your entry. They're going to have some tough decisions ahead !
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #288
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Flameboy --

I just realized something amazing that you did. You have both the monkey and the frog doing actions at the same time! In the first picture, they are both giving off lovey dovey hearts. In the second one, they are both waving.

Are these two creatures from different accounts? I am impressed with the set up, since even using the record button to record a sequence, it is challenging to get both pets doing stuff at the same time in a picture.

You are so awesome. That must have taken forever to set up.

Hmm
lol, not as impressive as you think Hmm i just used layes in photoshop. took one screen shot of one pet smiling, took a sreen shot of the other pet smiling, pasted it on top and erased the other pet the so the smiling pet underneath showed thru. thanks for noticing!
Flame Boy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #289
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by anjii
I hope no one minds me reposting, but when I posted mine the first time, it ended up at the bottom of the page and I don't think anyone saw it I'd just love a little honest feedback/constructive criticism After seeing everyone else's, I'm thinking I didn't use enough stuff... does it look too empty?

I think it's lovely! I don't think I've seen many with that awesome rainbow wallpaper! And I think it's just the right amount of furniture - the wallpaper has a lot of visual activity, so if you had too much other stuff in the room it would look too crowded; and it was smart to use the plain pink floor so the eyes have some space to rest in the middle of the room. Great job and good luck!
July is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #290
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Flame Boy
lol, not as impressive as you think Hmm i just used layes in photoshop. took one screen shot of one pet smiling, took a sreen shot of the other pet smiling, pasted it on top and erased the other pet the so the smiling pet underneath showed thru. thanks for noticing!
I have got to learn how to use layers in photoshop. I have noticed how awesome your presentations are, and am seriously jealous of them. (In a good way.)

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by anjii

It is not empty. I prefer uncluttered rooms! I do think that the rainbow wall paper is a refreshing change after all the relentless (I'm including my room in this) pink.

I hope the next contest opens wide the color palette again.

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by atlantiswebkinz
Everyone had great rooms. Here are our rooms
mine

Attachment 162264

My daughter's

Attachment 162265
Oh, those are cute!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by hayegirl11
Here's mine! I did it as an attachment so I hope it works!
What a nice little bedroom. Both your Webkinz look very happy in it!

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 02-03-2009 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Closed