Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #261
Forever A
Webkinz :)

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by alk1983
So many beautiful rooms!! Three stuck out so far to me-Vickie's July's and Glimmermuffin's! Great jobe evryone! Heres mine!
Click the image to open in full size.

Wow Kur! Your description fits your room perfectly!

oooh....I really like this one. Not just because I'm partial to that fridge. It's amazing how you got a whole house in a small room!
indigoseeker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #262
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Wow, wow, wow!!! Thanks Hmm so much for starting this thread. I was so hoping that folks would share their pink/red rooms. I didn't enter the contest (live in the wrong place) but thought about making a room just because. I didn't do it but I might still have to make myself a Valentine's room based on all this great inspiration. I haven't even gotten through all the rooms so I have to go back and look some more.

---------- jms40 added 11 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rooroo367
Wow! What creative folks you all are! Here's my entry.
I love this little room! It reminds me of a principle's office. Not sure if that was the intention but I really like it.

Last edited by jms40; 02-03-2009 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jms40 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:34 AM   #263
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

kellyschrvr - what kind of pet is sitting on your couch in your pink room? I don't recognize it at all.
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #264
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by sea magic
here is mine i spent a ton of time on it.
Hey sea magic, cute little room! At first I thought you had found pink dining chairs but then I realized all the pink in the room was turning the white dining chairs pink. I like the two tables together to make a larger table too.

View Post Originally Posted by Nattie
Amazing job with your rooms everyone! I have no idea how Ganz can pick the five best. I'm not sure that I could.

I call mine sharing a first apartment.
Adorable first apartment. Wish mine was so cute LOL! I like the rock 'n roll theme items in the room.

View Post Originally Posted by peanutbunny04
Wow all the rooms are fantastic!!!

Here is mine, they are watching a piano recital.
What a clever idea. I bet the audience is really enjoying the recital!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 11:50 AM   #265
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
kellyschrvr - what kind of pet is sitting on your couch in your pink room? I don't recognize it at all.
It is hard to tell under the Mad Scientist Outfit, isn't it?

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 12:04 PM   #266
jms40
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dana0921
Everyones rooms look great! Looks like I will be buying my Dino. lol But here is my entry anyway.
I like your red room dana. Based on the odds, most everyone will be buying their dino LOL! but I am glad you entered. I am liking the rock star furniture more and more as I see the versatility in this contest.
View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
I love everyone's rooms. Such great decorators. Here is mine I went with a piano theme.
Wow, three pianos! There is some serious music going on in that room. Very cute piano room.

View Post Originally Posted by buffy0214
Here's mine. The wallpaper used to be blue but I changed it to refect the contest better.

Hey buffy! What a sweet little room. I bet it was pretty with the blue wallpaper too.

View Post Originally Posted by Blooddragon
[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Piano%20Concert%20Hall.JPG[/IMG]

Here is he room I entered,

Good luck to everyone your rooms all look great
Oh, a cafe with the pianist seranading the diners. Very nice blooddragon.

View Post Originally Posted by Evolution2k7
Here is my room, Its not as good as everyone elses but i tried at the very least, Very very limited ammount of cash, I had to sell all the food from my garden to make it.
Sorry if its a little big this is my first time posting a picture.
My flowers were stuck in the room i couldnt move them, And sadly i couldnt afford to make a new room so i had to use an existing one which had 4 doors. Never mind I am glad i at very least entered.
Everyones rooms look fantastic though!
Love and peace Gemma
Nice entry evolution. I know that cash flow is a continual problem for people who love to decorate. For some reason, I didn't think about using the Kids theme items in these rooms. I like how you turned the dresser around so just the red part is seen.

---------- jms40 added 11 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
This was mine y'all!
What a cute kiitchen! I like the red floor and chairs combined with the pink tables/counters.

View Post Originally Posted by anjii
Great rooms everyone!!! Here's mine...

The rainbow wallpaper looks great in your room and that is the first use of it I have seen in the entries.

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Oh and here is what I entered, along with what the original room looked like {it was more a medium setup to begin with, sort of a Ladies' Salon type thing going, complete with hot tub {of sorts}, nail station, makeup station, restroom area, hair washing station, all that {without using any of the salon items, since I didn't have any of them at time anyway, and it wouldn't have passed the rules later}. Also, did anyone have doubts about using the funky girl flower rug, since it was buyable in wshop but hasn't been in since one of the glitches?
I really like your little salon KeyLargo. It feels really cozy in the small room and I am amazed at how much you successfully fit in. Very cute to have the chair leaning against the sink for washing hair!

View Post Originally Posted by shanynrae
here are my entres

my boyfriends

mine

Nice rooms. It is neat how that you and your boyfriend used many of the same elements in your rooms yet they are so totally different.

Last edited by jms40; 02-03-2009 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jms40 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 12:07 PM   #267
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
She probably took it from her My Page. That is the BEST place to get a room pic without doors. It also gives you some 'wiggle' room in decor

GREAT idea, Dixiecup! I would never have thought of that (But I couldn't give you rep again so soon.......it wouldn't let me!) But it needed to be acknowledged anyway.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #268
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

This is Billiamina the Basset Hound's Room (my crazy husband named her).

hconnors is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #269
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Dixiecup - thanks for the heads up on the room preview from my page. I had forgotten that even existed. So I went and tried it out. Pretty cool without doors. The only thing different is none of the pets show up in the room even if they are in there. I learned something new today.

Last edited by footie; 02-06-2009 at 12:46 PM..
footie is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #270
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by hconnors
This is Billiamina the Basset Hound's Room (my crazy husband named her).

Let's get that bigger, shall we Heather? I hate looking at thumbnails. It makes my old eyes tired.

Nice room. Congratulations on entering your first Ganz contest, babe!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by footie
Dixiecup - thanks for the heads up on the room preview from my page. I had forgotten that even existed. So I went and tried it out. Pretty cool without doors. The only thing different is none of the pets show up in the room even if they are in there. I learned something new today.

Taking the pets out of the room just does not work for me. So I put up with the doors and eshew the preview.

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 02-03-2009 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Closed