Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #191
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

View Post Originally Posted by jazzymom43
Okay.....I'm only posting this again so that I can learn how to post them a little better. I figure practice makes perfect.

Hmmmm. I just noticed my tea set dissapeared from yesterday when I first took the screenshot. They must have unstuck ALL 3 of my tea sets, not just the ones in the other rooms. Oh well.

again...great job everyone. they should give us all a dino!
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #192
Gift Guru

ShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond reputeShelseaRose has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone's rooms are so great! I can't wait to see the winners! Here is my entry! I decided to stick with a pink, Valentine-y theme, rather than just a pink or red themed room. Although some of you all pulled off a pink/red room wonderfully without it being all heartsy and Valentine-y. Good luck everyone!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #193
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

Here is my room. It's a little ice cream/ smoothie shop. I went shopping around my house so I didn't end up spending much kinzcash, except that I changed the walls and floors about five times.

Here is my brother's room. I finally convinced him to make one and this is what he can up with in like 10 minutes.

morebubbles is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #194
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tammykinz
I love the rooms. I am surprised though at the amount of rooms that contain non-pink or red items (including windows). My understanding was we were supposed to use only pink or red so it was difficult to try and come up with something. I also didn't realize the room was supposed to be FOR the love dino like someone mentioned.
It was supposed to be pink and/or red themed, but you could use other colors in it. What you couldn't use was anything that couldn't have been bought at the wshop {rares, add pet gifts, PSIs and so on}. The contest was to win a love dino, but it didn't have to be "for" the pet, just a room {small size only} in that theme {since dino is pink and red}.

---------- KeyLargo added 16 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Isn't it amazing how so many of us put all of our "pink" Webkinz in the room to get more and more pink.
Did that really matter? I mean, the contest rules did say that they were not going to consider any animals or their clothing in the room/pic. I think I did have a pink animal at the door, to get the screen shot, but that was just chance on my part {it was the one that was up when I went to do the room}.

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-02-2009 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #195
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just went and read those rules once more, just to be fresh on this.The room is to be Pink or red or red and pink. It is not necessarily for the Love Dino, that is just our 'Assignment America' as Tom Bergeron from AFHV would say
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #196
Well, look I'm
Gifted

sweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud ofsweettee11 has much to be proud of

Exclamation Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

My ROOM IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcontest.jpg (65.0 KB, 78 views)
sweettee11 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #197
bermudiancheer14113
Webkinz :)

bermudiancheer is on a distinguished road

i'm not so great with small rooms but here it is...

webkinzroomdesigncontest.jpg
bermudiancheer is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:28 PM   #198

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

My room is really boring compared to everyone else's. My only hope for winning is if the judges throw all the ones that meet the contest's criteria in one pile and pull the winners randomly.
dragonfly is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:28 PM   #199
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

These all look wonderful! They certainly have their work cut out for them this time. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 02-03-2009 at 04:06 PM..
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #200
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
Everyone's rooms are so pretty! I feel like mine's rather plain now *laughs* but that's ok Good luck everyone!!!
I don't think your room is plain at all. I like it. it is very cute.

I think Ganz is going to have a tough time. These rooms are all so great and I doubt we are the only ones who entered.

How many will keep their room as is after the contest I will keep mine as I love having a solarium but will others change theirs or use them for something different?

Last edited by gma2r; 02-02-2009 at 07:46 PM..
gma2r is offline Female
Closed