Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #131
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

Sea Magic ... it's not that the different rooms are not noticed it's just that they are all so creative that not everyone's name is mentioned. You have a great room too. That's why I said earlier that Ganz had their work cut out for them, so many creative combinations and so many different concepts I know I would have a hard time picking just five rooms as winners.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #132
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
Here's my room:

Click the image to open in full size.

I was disappointed the windows were so tiny when I put them in there.
I agree, Chic City Windows are TOO big, the stain glass are too much-too busy and these piddly windows...well, they really are tiny WW has to make more NICE windows for rooms, I think. They have the animated Red Curtain large pane, why can't the make an UNanimated large pane with different window treatments? I like that Bear poster, I haven't seen too many people incorporating her into the rooms, but every one that I have seen...it adds that element of class
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #133
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Wow mine feels so blah compared to everyone else's now... I see so many elements i could have used but didn't... and I'm very ANNOYED by the doors! I never thot of blocking them like some did and I hate that you can see them as I find they take away and block some of the decor...I shoulda bought a new room with no doors![/quote]

Doors drive me crazy too. I wish there was a feature to either move them to a better spot or to remove them all together. They do sometimes block some of the decor.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #134
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
When I read through I don't remember seeing this one -- tell me, how did you get that so it looks like you don't have any doors? That's pretty cool in itself.
She probably took it from her My Page. That is the BEST place to get a room pic without doors. It also gives you some 'wiggle' room in decor
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 12:51 PM   #135
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Oh and here is what I entered, along with what the original room looked like {it was more a medium setup to begin with, sort of a Ladies' Salon type thing going, complete with hot tub {of sorts}, nail station, makeup station, restroom area, hair washing station, all that {without using any of the salon items, since I didn't have any of them at time anyway, and it wouldn't have passed the rules later}. Also, did anyone have doubts about using the funky girl flower rug, since it was buyable in wshop but hasn't been in since one of the glitches?

Last edited by KeyLargo; 02-19-2009 at 01:25 AM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #136
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
Wow mine feels so blah compared to everyone else's now... I see so many elements i could have used but didn't... and I'm very ANNOYED by the doors! I never that of blocking them like some did and I hate that you can see them as I find they take away and block some of the decor...I should bought a new room with no doors!
Doors drive me crazy too. I wish there was a feature to either move them to a better spot or to remove them all together. They do sometimes block some of the decor.[/quote]

I think that is the main reason that I normally like to decorate in a large room, but maybe someday we will have the option of either moving the doors to another location and removing them all together. That and the fact that the are not centered has always bother me even in the outdoor rooms not being able to put the decorative fences like I want I find very challenging.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #137
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
She probably took it from her My Page. That is the BEST place to get a room pic without doors. It also gives you some 'wiggle' room in decor
I remember noticing that when I was looking to see how they were displaying then I forgot all about it! LOL Makes certain rooms look a bit odd, without the doors, when that's the reason for the layout sometimes {like in my trophy room or whatever} but her picture looks pretty cool that way.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #138
ill PM
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOW, Ladyfire!! Your girls are very creative!! That pink game room is a lovely setting and that Funky dining room is nice and airy! I like your own entry, too...it looks like a 'green room' where you sit and wait before you go on-stage to perform

ErgoIam...I WISH we could have used that bed of Roses. That room is spectacular, but the one with the Taiko Drum...That is splendid, too. The tea room...very contemplative and calming Soothing. I think you chose well for your entry. I DO like the red walled ones the best

---------- Dixie cup added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

TK, go back and take a pic of that room again. Save it as a JP. It may be that your file was too big before.
Then upload the thing to Tiny pic and take that second link from the top, copy it and paste it here. I think you will find it will work better.
Thanks so much Dixiecup, I knew that I couldn't use the rose bed, but my little Strawberry would have been so disappointed if I had taken her bed away, because that is actually a permanent room in my WW house. I think the Lil'kinz get lost in a big room.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:03 PM   #139
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Doors drive me crazy too. I wish there was a feature to either move them to a better spot or to remove them all together. They do sometimes block some of the decor.

I think that is the main reason that I normally like to decorate in a large room, but maybe someday we will have the option of either moving the doors to another location and removing them all together. That and the fact that the are not centered has always bother me even in the outdoor rooms not being able to put the decorative fences like I want I find very challenging.[/quote]

I did write them {I do, a lot LOL} asking why we couldn't put fences on all four sides; it it was an issue because of them being 'outside' like the walls are considered {2 sides workable for hanging things or whatever} that I would be more than willing to lose space inside, if I could put things all the way around, but at present they would only go on the 'outside' perimeter and I really didn't like that at all. I do know they said that they'd looked into letting us change the doors around or whatever but decided it wasn't workable and they really doubted they'd ever implement that at all. Eh.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #140
always & forever
Webkinz :)

shanynrae will become famous soon enough

here are my entres

my boyfriends

mine

shanynrae is offline Female
Closed