Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 11:02 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

dana0921 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Love Dino Contest -- Time to Share Our Rooms!

Everyones rooms look great! Looks like I will be buying my Dino. lol But here is my entry anyway.

Last edited by dana0921; 06-29-2009 at 10:10 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 11:08 AM   #112
Gift Guru
tammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to beholdtammykinz is a splendid one to behold

Here is mine........a little sports store (there was only 1 door when I entered, I have since added a water room beside it and got the extra door.

and here is my 9 year old daughters who made a little bake off

iLL TRY AND POST THEM LATER AS THEY ARE COMING OUT TOO TINY

Last edited by tammykinz; 02-02-2009 at 11:45 AM..
Old 02-02-2009, 11:17 AM   #113
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I love everyone's rooms. Such great decorators. Here is mine I went with a piano theme.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbinkybohboh piano concert.jpg (140.2 KB, 110 views)
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #114
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's mine. The wallpaper used to be blue but I changed it to refect the contest better.

Click the image to open in full size.
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 11:30 AM   #115
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Boy have we got talented designers...and there is NO end of ideas, here! I see where I could have put more in my rooms, I just thought that too much would overwhelm and I don't like feeling crowded
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 11:35 AM   #116
Mommastarburst

Blooddragon has a spectacular aura about

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Piano%20Concert%20Hall.JPG[/IMG]

Here is he room I entered,

Good luck to everyone your rooms all look great
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPiano Concert Hall.JPG (71.8 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by Blooddragon; 02-02-2009 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: image was missing
Blooddragon is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #117

Evolution2k7 is just really niceEvolution2k7 is just really nice

Here is my room, Its not as good as everyone elses but i tried at the very least, Very very limited ammount of cash, I had to sell all the food from my garden to make it.
Sorry if its a little big this is my first time posting a picture.
My flowers were stuck in the room i couldnt move them, And sadly i couldnt afford to make a new room so i had to use an existing one which had 4 doors. Never mind I am glad i at very least entered.
Everyones rooms look fantastic though!
Love and peace Gemma
Evolution2k7 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 11:38 AM   #118
harfia has a spectacular aura about

Everyone did such an excellent job. I have enjoyed browsing all the entries this morning.

Oh, and a tip for some of you: if you press ALT and Prnt Scrn rather than Ctrl and Prnt Scrn it will just copy the window you have open rather than your entire computer screen. That way you would get larger and clear pictures.

Keep the entries coming, I will check back this afternoon for more great pics.
harfia is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #119

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

This was mine y'all!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgpinknredkitchen.jpg (68.9 KB, 93 views)
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 11:43 AM   #120
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Great rooms everyone!!! Here's mine...

anjii is offline Female
Closed