Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default ♥Ganz Clothing Contest♥--Notes added! Talk about the contest-and share your entries when the contest is OVER!

♥♥♥Hi! Well, most of you must know GANZ is having a ♥♥♥
Best Dressed Webkinz
Contest!

Here are some thing to note

-GANZ says chances on winning depend on number of entries recieved
-5 outfits will be chosen
-Anyone from Florida, New-York, and Quebec are not permitted to enter. Sorry!
-All clothing must be from the W-shop
-You must use one red particle
-The picture should be from the DRESS YOUR PET Window
-The prize is a phoenix
-The most Imaginative and Colourful outfits have the best chance, GANZ says
-Have fun!

Be sure not to share your entries until AFTER the contest is over. When there was sharing, WI members Grandmai and Newsboys had their entries stolen.

So....what do you think of this contest? Are you entering?

Honey

honeyluv55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: ♥Ganz Clothing Contest♥--Notes added! Talk about the contest-and share your entries when the contest is OVER!

I entered my husky in the contest. I really hope that i get the pheonix.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 01:33 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
AnnieWarbucks08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ♥Ganz Clothing Contest♥--Notes added! Talk about the contest-and share your entries when the contest is OVER!

I absolutely adore the phoenix and I entered my Clydsdale, Danielle. :clyde: I can't wait until the contest is over and I can display my outfit and see everyone else's. Good luck to everyone!
Old 02-22-2009, 08:31 AM   #4

baloons is on a distinguished road

I don't know why, but when I enter my outfits, it won't let me enter them! It's been happening for every contest. It says the formating's wrong or something!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:34 AM   #5
Lil Kinz
aaabchjk is an unknown quantity at this point

i didn't know how to like copy that thing so i couldn't enter and i got my webkinzs ( all of them ) all dressed up it was really disapointing.
aaabchjk is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 11:53 AM   #6
Team <3 Alice <

sydney570 is on a distinguished road

i am having trouble

i do not no how to do a screen capture

PLZ HELP i will be on for a while so pot a message on my profile if you can help

Thanks so much
( )_( )
(='.'=) SyDnEy570
(")_(")
sydney570 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2009, 12:00 PM   #7

janjan10 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sydney570
i am having trouble

i do not no how to do a screen capture

PLZ HELP i will be on for a while so pot a message on my profile if you can help

Thanks so much
( )_( )
(='.'=) SyDnEy570
(")_(")
I don't know how to do it either. Help please!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
texasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by janjan10
I don't know how to do it either. Help please!
Try this:
do a search of your computer programs with the word "paint"
once you find your paint program open that program

On webkinz dress your pet on the "dress pet" screen
while that page is open press the "alt" key and the "prtsc" key at the same time - note "prtsc" stands for print screen, "alt" key is usually down near space bar and "prtsc" key is usually up along the top row

move back to your paint program and press "ctrl" and "v" at the same time - this will paste the picture into your paint program, you can also go into a pull down menu and click on "paste"

save the picture you just made and remember where you saved it

when you enter the contest and click the "browse" button you will be looking for the paint file you just created, when you find it click "open"

there should be a pause and your webkinz news page should refresh with your image in the box

there is a different procedure for Mac users I believe, I found the procedure by doing a web seach for print screen instructions - of course web searches should only be done with a parent's permission.

sorry if this is not clear enough - at least it may get you started on figuring it out

got to run to a birthday party - good luck
texasmom is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 03:04 PM   #9
Team <3 Alice <

sydney570 is on a distinguished road

thank you so much i understand completely
sydney570 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #10
3 shooting stars

dcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i entered my ,carabell
cant wait to see the winners
dcr173 is offline Female
Closed