Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

Default GAH! Peek-A-Newz takes WAY too long!

It has been over 20 minutes of changing from page to page on Webkinz Newz and I still have only found 4 elephants. This is insane. There is very little chance I will be able to do this for all 5 of my family's accounts. I REALLY wish they would increase the chances of having a Peeker show up per page. I mean, how many times can you scroll through the pages over and over? Especially the outdated ones - Release Notes, anyone?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
Love is Love
Webkinz :)

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: GAH! Peek-A-Newz takes WAY too long!

I agree 100%

I never find any elephants at all though

Release note pages=GAH! who can stand lookking at those!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

GAH! is right!!!! LOL!!! It makes me want to poke my eyes out!!!

I usually have good luck when I empty my cache and then I hang out in the Kinzapedia section so I can re-familiarize myself w/PSIs...
Lolith is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #4

xChristina is just really nicexChristina is just really nice

IKR
uhhh
xChristina is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #5

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I totally agree! It's pure torture today.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 11:37 AM   #6
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

After over two hours, I finally finished one account. I quit for today. Very sad.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

I finished 2 accounts in about an hour and a half, but it's very slow and the pages are taking a long time to load.
greenspryte is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

All this complaining about peek-a-newz kind of makes me happier about the fact that I can't do it because I'm in the UK.

Hope you all find the prizes you're looking for without it getting annoying.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

It took 2 hours to get 1 account done. The pages weren't loading, and it was raining Little Vans. Clicking on the vans just tell you 'page expired". So, there's 2 contests going on at the same time that arent working right. Its Sunday so no one at Ganz cares, is in, and they wont even start looking at it until late tomorrow. Someone said on another thread NOT to write or call Ganz because they "know about this" and it's silly to bury them in complaints. WHY is it silly? If everyone who posts here called and complained and DID bury them in complaints maybe theyd start to get it thru their head how massively inept their website is, how EVERY contest or event is glitched and they throw these on us during the weekend so no one will be there to have to deal with it. You think that's an accident? If they have so many problems with all this (for years now!) then wouldnt they test it all out first or run contests on Thursdays or Mondays so if theres a problem it can be heard about right away? Ganz doesnt CARE. No one runs a game site and just lets things sit for days or months or years without caring to fix them. When we stop putting up with it and finding ways "around" the fact that they dont care, then they will start losing money and business and they WILL care. I cant believe some tell others not to complain or call, like it'd upset Ganz too much or annoy them. What about US being annoyed? ??
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #10

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

What I have found to make it go a LOT faster is to have multiple windows open on Webkinz Newz at the same time. They all seem to synch to the account I am playing for and I get it done 4 times as fast. You can't play different accounts, just work on one at a time.
Closed