Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2011, 12:04 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Frustration Peek A Newz Clothing

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
UPDATE I got the cave explorer top just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally something good.
Congrats! The only reason I am still playing is I want the cloud dress. I am thrilled you got what you wanted.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 12:11 AM   #12

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Snickerdoodlez;24611549]Congrats! The only reason I am still playing is I want the cloud dress. I am thrilled you got what you wanted.

Thank you but the cave explorer top was actually the one I wanted least. Ironic actually. I want the diving hat the MOST and the dress of course. I just can not figure out why GANZ is making them so hard to get. This has to be very disappointing for everyone especially children.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 04:11 AM   #13

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I am trying to win cloud dress for my friend and I am having no luck with the event
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 01:00 AM   #14

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

This has ceratinly become so very frustrating. I am still in there trying but I think maybe next time I will pass on this kind of event. I am not trying to talk bad about GANZ. I think it is great that they do things for their loyal players. The items are neat but if you have no chance of getting them why set us up and waste our time. What a joke this has been. Maybe they do intend to sell them in the estore and maybe that is why we can't get the rare pieces. I won't be buying them if they do. There is no way I am going ot be tricked into a purchase. I will sell all my multiple pieces and be done with it all.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 05:03 AM   #15
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I play for alot of sites ,the helmet is very hard to get,than the dress ,and third hardest is the shirt.I do not know why they make some harder to get but there always seems to be some pieces that are harder to get for almost every promotion.If you get multiples of the rare pieces on one acct. you are just lucky. I did get one wacky charm for the floating wacky promotion but it was on an acct. that already had one so I didn't really win anything!
Happy3166 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 06:00 AM   #16
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I agree I have played every Peek-a-newz for this Adventure park promo but only missed like 2-3, and all I get are Cave Explorer or Scuba Diving Suit, I have, so far got NO cloud suit, not one part. And, yeah, all I got was pink bats, plushes and coupons.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:37 AM   #17
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Just got diving helmet yesterday. Finally! But still no dress or shirt. Very frustrating.
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I just don't get Ganz' reasoning at all. I am wondering if those "rare" things will all of a sudden show up as E-store items. Why else limit them SO much? I've played pretty much since the beginning of the promotion and have seven accounts. I haven't received a single cave explorer shirt, cloud dress, or diving helmet. Those are insurmountable odds!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #19
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

UPDATED: After 34 Plays, I have recieved:
Cave Explorer Top - 1
Cave Explorer Bottom - 2
Cave Explorer Hat - 3
Cave Explorer Shoes - 6

Diving Bell Top - 3
Divinh Bell Bottom - 3
Diving Bell Helmet - 0
Diving Bell Flippers - 6

Adventure Cloud Hat - 4
Adventure Cloud Dress - 1
Adventure Cloud Shoes - 5

Really hope to get the helmet on the last day, that's the only thing I need, and the only outfit i really wanted!
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 09-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #20
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

On 4 accounts playing every day, I have only received 1 diving bell helmet and 1 cave explorer shirt. No cloud dress but lots of everything else! Very, very frustrating!
judy999 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cg27965 got 1st tag