Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 01:16 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Frustration Peek A Newz Clothing

Is anyone else frustrated with the Peek A Newz clothing items? I have played for 5 accounts everyday since the promo started and I can not get the main clothing items. For me unless I have the complete outfit I feel I have nothing. I can not understand why GANZ makes some items rare?????? I would play even if I could get them because I simply like to collect everything I can. Please share your feelings and if anyone has gotten the cloud dress, diver helmet, and the shirt please say so. I would like to think someone has them.

Also, the click to win WACKY items. All I get are bats and I think 2 plush toys. Has anyone gotten anything good at all? I am thinking this is all a waste of time. Maybe we need to let GANZ know that we aren't getting these items???????

I love my weebies but my children are always beiing disappointed by these things.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2011, 01:25 AM   #2

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Frustration Peek A Newz Clothing

The three items you mentioned seem to be the rarest. Here's my total so far for 6 accounts:

Cave explorer hat 5
Cave explorer top 1
Cave explorer bottom 10
Cave explorer boots 6

Cloud adventure hat 5
Cloud adventure dress 2
Cloud adventure shoes 11

Diving bell hat NONE
Diving bell top 6
Diving bell bottom 8
Diving bell flippers 6

BUT... my daughter has only three accounts and has gotten two of the diving bell hats! Just random! She's gotten no cloud dresses, and that's what she really wants, so I feel a trade coming on.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 01:30 AM   #3

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

WOW so those items are out there. I can't believe I have NOT gotten any of them.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:40 AM   #4
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

I play on 10 accounts every day, and have yet to win the diver's hat or the dress! I have multiples of everything else.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 07:46 AM   #5

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

We have 3 accounts, and I have the same thing you do. No dress, shirt, diving hat, and only bats, plushies, and the dreaded coupon. I don't know why they are making some things rare (even plushies). Maybe they want people to open more accounts.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #6

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

6 accounts only 1 cloud dress and no diving helmets and 1 explorer shirt....the rest I have multiple.

Wacky items: 1 charm, no lamps or windbreakers
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #7
ellawlosok

BloomingRose is on a distinguished road

I feel that it's every hour something different. For example, if you finished peek-a-newz at 11 am, then you get Cave Explorer Shoes. Could anyone else try it? And what time do you get the cloud dress? VM me if it works.
BloomingRose is offline Female
Old 08-27-2011, 11:33 AM   #8
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

I'm missing at least 1 piece from every outfit, it's getting frustrating cause my pets go around without shirt and pants!
So far I've won
Cloud Shoes x2
Cloud Hats x3
Cloud Dress x0

Diver Hat x0
Diver Top x3
Diver Bottom x1
Diver Fins x2

Cave explorer hat x1
Cave Explorer Top x0
Cave Explorer Bottoms x0
Cave Explorer Shoes x1

Hopefully I'll be able to trade with others for what I need.
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 08-27-2011, 03:03 PM   #9

I feel the same. My poor little Webkinz are running around with incomplete outfits. I have been trading but no one is trading the clothing items. It is disappointing for sure.

I just wonder why GANZ does not make it so that you have an equal chance fo getting the items. What is the point of making some of them rare??????????

Last edited by junebugwebkinz; 08-27-2011 at 03:03 PM..
Old 08-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #10

UPDATE I got the cave explorer top just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally something good.
Closed

Tags
cg27965 got 1st tag