Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #41
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Free Persephone Bag!!

Why is this in Glitch Reports??????????

If you buy the BB Uniformj (& I did) it comes with a code & then you get a Persephone Shopping Bag. It's something nice from Ganz but I don't think it's a glitch. I want to see this moved somewhere else.

suzee
HAPPY 4 TH OF JULY!!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
suzee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2011, 01:51 PM   #42
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Thanks Ganz for the shopping bag, never had one

So with all the stuff going on today I was just now finally able to get to the webkinz newz and do my "hunting" lol. I got the baseball hat and logged on to show the kids and was pleasantly surprised to find I also got the kinzstyle bag! That is so awesome Ganz, thank you! I have never had a bag to go shopping with and the kids definitely have not had one.

What an awesome surprise!
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #43
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Free Persephone Bag!!

tHANKS! I had no idea wkn was even having a click to win event! I've won 3 bags for all 3 accounts so far and lots of kc! (:
mhig is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #44
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Thanks Ganz for the shopping bag, never had one

Congratulations on your first K-Style Shopping Bag!!
.. it was a wonderful surprise for members to receive the Shopping Bag .. kudos to Ganz for including it so peeps that never had one can get to enjoy also!!!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #45

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

That is awesome! Congratulations!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #46

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

I was super happy to. I want to buy the free world rocking pants but i must have logged in over and over 1 million times and they refuse to show up.

UPDATE: Finnially! I got them!

Last edited by Marci Cat; 07-04-2011 at 07:38 PM..
Marci Cat is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #47
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Congratulations! Isn't it cool? I knew I was going to get the baseball uniform, but the bag was a pleasant surprise. Nice work Ganz.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:06 AM   #48
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Yup, I got one, I was also wondering if anyone else got one. I think this is neat-o. I am saving mine, I look whats avaliable now and then. Today I saw the Silver Spotted Dress, that is popular, and it was for sale at 5000kc! I wonder what the gold one is worth? I still have it, i will probably never buy anything! LOL

Love,
*~**Coolgirl27965**~*
Old 07-05-2011, 04:56 AM   #49
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

I've never been to Persephone's and probably never will

I have the baseball stuff thanks to a Linz airy but I couldn't look for the floaters myself and claim it that way to get the bag as I'm in the UK and it's against Ganz's official contest rules for anyone outside the US and Canada to take part

Cool that you all got this wonderful surprise though
Old 07-05-2011, 05:12 AM   #50
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
Yup, I got one, I was also wondering if anyone else got one. I think this is neat-o. I am saving mine, I look whats avaliable now and then. Today I saw the Silver Spotted Dress, that is popular, and it was for sale at 5000kc! I wonder what the gold one is worth? I still have it, i will probably never buy anything! LOL

Love,
*~**Coolgirl27965**~*
Persephone sells the gold shimmer dress for 7500 KC and the silver one for 5000 KC... I am still trying to decide which of the two dresses I want to buy with my last shopping bag; with my first three I got some items that I've been wanting for ages now: the blueheartz retro dress, the lovely golden sandals and the dress to match those green shoes with the yellow flowers on them that they had as a prize for quite a long time on the wheel of deluxe (sorry but I forgot just what its proper name was but I'm sure that most of you know which item I mean anyway)!!

Thanks GANZ for one of your best prizes yet!!
Noralee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!