Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
sunspinner has a spectacular aura about

Default Free Persephone Bag!!

Right after midnight I went Webkinz Newz to do the survey, poll and quiz. I was also able to get 10 floaty baseball hats, one for each of the accounts I take care of. I log in to one account to find a Persephone shopping bag awarded to me for participating in an Webkinz Newz event. How cool is that??!! I got a gold shimmer dress, a beautiful purple party dress and an awesome pink dress with butterflies on it, so far. What did everyone else pick? The baseball outfit is cute, too! Thank You Ganz!!!
sunspinner is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2011, 01:00 AM   #2
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: Free Persephone Bag!!

Awesome! This will' give me an opurtunity to get some clothes I wanted!
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 07-04-2011, 01:11 AM   #3
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

i know right?? neat huh
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 01:46 AM   #4

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I got one too!
What a lovely surprise for the 4th of July!
All I did was click the floaty baseball helmet and poof! new clothes
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 02:17 AM   #5
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

OMG EPIC!!! *totally sounded stupid *
That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I've got three accounts, I can't wait to get my bags!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 04:02 AM   #6

Evolution2k7 is just really niceEvolution2k7 is just really nice

Wow :-D
Really, i just thought we got the baseball outfit, Didnt realise we got a shopping bag as well...(Heads over to webkinznews to get clicking) Thank you for the info :-D

Love Gem
Evolution2k7 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 04:39 AM   #7
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

What a great surprise!! I got the gold shimmer dress and 3 other wonderful items as well. Thanks GANZ. Happy 4th of July.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 04:51 AM   #8
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for the heads up! I had done all my accounts but had no idea I had a surprise awaiting me in my dock! WOW.
Thanks, Ganz for a generous gift. I LOVE KinzStyle!
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 05:32 AM   #9
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I think this is because it's acting like the Baseball Uniform is a Kinz Clothes code activated.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 07-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #10
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Question Baseball Uniform Floaty Clicky Promotion

Whoa! I found the floating baseball cap on the WKN while I was logged in, so I logged back out to see it; and when I logged back in I got the pop-up saying I had won these prizes playing the floaty clicky promotion. Instead of just the uniform, there was a KinzStyle Shop shopping bag as well! Is this a glitch, or something I didn't know about?
Rye is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!