Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 08:04 AM   #51
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Flying Thunderbird newz contest

I found it twice yesterday. I did the math both times and I know I was right but it was wrong according to who ever. It says you can only use your email address once when entering the contest, so they know who to send the code to but since I didn't actually get the code I should be able to use my email address as many times as I want until it's actually sent. Since I could only use my email address once, I had to use my Dad's email address the second time and it still was wrong (the math problem.)

View Post Originally Posted by hja500
The first time I went on the WN website I got one! What is the point of the math question?
I know what you mean. I mean, chances are younger children will not be able to solve it and will require the help of a parent. It's like you have to be a math wiz in order to deserve the prizes.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 08:37 AM   #52
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

I got like four or five codes yesturday and I plan on donating the few I don't use to WI. I think they are going to do something like the chippette costumes for those that couldn't get one.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 09:38 AM   #53

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

I finally found one! Thanks for the tips, everyone! I'll find some more after church to donate to WI.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #54
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I found it twice yesterday. I did the math both times and I know I was right but it was wrong according to who ever. It says you can only use your email address once when entering the contest, so they know who to send the code to but since I didn't actually get the code I should be able to use my email address as many times as I want until it's actually sent. Since I could only use my email address once, I had to use my Dad's email address the second time and it still was wrong (the math problem.)

I know what you mean. I mean, chances are younger children will not be able to solve it and will require the help of a parent. It's like you have to be a math wiz in order to deserve the prizes.

Actually ONLY adults (18 and older) are allowed to enter the contest. Parents are to answer the question and fill in the blanks for children. So an adult should know the answer is 2. (Unless the changed the math question) Is it still 6*3/4+10-5=?

Last edited by funkyc63; 04-25-2010 at 09:49 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 09:48 AM   #55
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

I found one. I found in on the "Contests" page.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #56
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

I have not found one yet. Do you stay at the top of the page to find one or do you scroll down? Also, is it only found in the news section or should I switch to say videos or contest section?

Wow! Right when I finished typing I saw one fly down. It was in the news section-fun stuff.

Last edited by alex01; 04-25-2010 at 01:28 PM..
alex01 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #57
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

I have found 2 for me, and donated one to WI.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 02:35 PM   #58
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Actually ONLY adults (18 and older) are allowed to enter the contest. Parents are to answer the question and fill in the blanks for children. So an adult should know the answer is 2. (Unless the changed the math question) Is it still 6*3/4+10-5=?

OH yeah, looking at that I should have realized it was two. I think I was over tired yesterday, because I was doing it wrong.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed