Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 01:00 AM   #41
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Flying Thunderbird newz contest

thanks i think I will give up for now

i tried one more time on my aol browser and finally got a thunderbird!!

Last edited by Mishelly; 04-24-2010 at 01:00 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 01:48 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Angry Re: Flying Thunderbird newz contest

Okay, now I give up. I have tried since the very start, have refreshed gaboodles; cleared cache - gave up counting how many times; turned off my computer twice and reset the wireless internet both times; pop ups are allowed; clicked on absolutely EVERY page. No amount of espresso is going to keep me awake for this. Geez, what with Goober being so elusive, now the Thunderbird, I swear Ganz is really trying to tick people off this weekend!!!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 01:57 AM   #43

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Okay, now I give up. I have tried since the very start, have refreshed gaboodles; cleared cache - gave up counting how many times; turned off my computer twice and reset the wireless internet both times; pop ups are allowed; clicked on absolutely EVERY page. No amount of espresso is going to keep me awake for this. Geez, what with Goober being so elusive, now the Thunderbird, I swear Ganz is really trying to tick people off this weekend!!!!!
I am going to try for a bit longer, but I am having the same problems you are.

I have tried Chome, IE and Firefox. Allow popups, cleared cache etc etc.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 02:01 AM   #44
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Wow he is a really little guy! thanks for the pic!!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 02:25 AM   #45
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

could anyone tell me if any european has won any? i've been on for over 2 hours and seen none
tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 08:59 AM   #46
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

well thats just plainsad that you didnt get one. sorry. i didnt get one eighther. guess were in it together.
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #47
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

i found it, but i do not get the math qustion!
Old 04-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #48
Hannah is a

hja500 is just really nicehja500 is just really nice

The first time I went on the WN website I got one! What is the point of the math question?
hja500 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #49
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I've waited nearly 1 hour & still haven't received one.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:53 PM   #50
Lil Kinz
peptac is an unknown quantity at this point

After trying for 16 hours, I give up. I never saw a thunderbird. I am so mad. My eleven year old daughter LOVES all things Egyptian. I so wanted that for her. What makes me even madder is that some people have as many as 10 of them, and they're not tradeable. If that's even a word. I am so tired at this point. My eyes hurt from staring at the computer ALL day long. I give up Mr. Thunderbird. You win.

Barb~mommy to 4 little girls and grandma to 67 webkinz and 6 zums
peptac is offline Female
Closed