Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 01:38 AM   #1
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Default Floating Snowflake on WKN gives WW account 500 KC!!!

I was just on the WKN doing a Winterfest Peek before heading to bed and a Floating Snowflake popped out on my screen.

Click the image to open in full size.

When I clicked on the Snowflake it said if I filled out the fields 500 KC would be deposited into my WW accounts, so of course I did it for all my accounts. Click the image to open in full size.
It looks like it is once per day per account. Go catch them while they still float as I am not sure how long the promotion will last.

Click the image to open in full size.
gamesareks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #2
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Snowflake Floating on Webkinz Newz

I found a snowflake floating on webkinz newz today. I have what it says underneath the picture too. have fun clicking

Attachment 235680

also Peek a Newz is now working

Last edited by tribbles; 08-25-2012 at 04:56 PM..
Old 01-09-2012, 01:47 AM   #3

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Snowflake Floating on Webkinz Newz

thanks for sharing. I found the snowflake.

Last edited by strawgumdrop1; 01-09-2012 at 01:51 AM..
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 02:03 AM   #4
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for showing us, are the prizes the same as the peek a news ones?
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 02:15 AM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Ooh!
I didn't know snowflakes went on WKN!
Just found one! Thanks

About the prizes -- I got 500 kinzcash. And
Quote:
One prize per Webkinz World account per day. Each day lasts from 12:00am EST to 11:59pm EST.
... of course
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 05:44 AM   #6
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Snowflake Floaty on WKN?

I just found a floating snowflake on WKN! :O I don't remember hearing anything about it here or on WKN. Anyway, you win 500 KC!

Yeah, sorry if this is either in the wrong Forum, or already brought up by someone else already, I'm confused . . .

And now, I kinda regret this thread in a way *facepalm*

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 01-09-2012 at 05:46 AM..
Old 01-09-2012, 07:08 AM   #7
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default WKN floating blue snowflake

i just clicked on a floating blue snowflake in WKN and you get 500KC. i cant find any info in WKN on this.
Guess they are giving us a bit of KC to cover all the money we had to spend for those challenges and vacations. ((Remember to check if you got a free vacation for doing parents area click to win last week.)

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 03-11-2012 at 08:30 PM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-09-2012, 09:16 AM   #8
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Snowflake Floaty on WKN?

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
I just found a floating snowflake on WKN! :O I don't remember hearing anything about it here or on WKN. Anyway, you win 500 KC!

Yeah, sorry if this is either in the wrong Forum, or already brought up by someone else already, I'm confused . . .

And now, I kinda regret this thread in a way *facepalm*
That sounds weird because that was a thread I made, moved here. Sorry

Yeah, it suprised me, because I could hardly see it, and I accidently changed pages before clicking it At least I found another one
Old 01-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #9
cottoncandy199 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Floating Snowflake on WKN gives WW account 500 KC!!!

I just found the snow flake too.
Congratulations! You've found the floating snowflake! Fill in the fields correctly below and 500 KinzCash will be added to your account. One prize per Webkinz World account per day.
cottoncandy199 is offline Female
Closed