Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Floating Enchanted Evergreen this weekend

Yea, Floating Enchanged Evergreens this weekend! I just saw the ad on WW! I'm so happy for the chance to win this tree.

copy/pasted from Webkinz Newz:
This weekend is The Caring Valley™ Weekend. To celebrate, we will be having a floating item contest on Webkinz Newz. Visit Webkinz Newz from 12:01am December 11, 2010 until 11:59pm December 12, 2010 EST to enter! You could win an Enchanted Evergreen tree or a recipe food! Read the full contest rules here.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: Floating Enchanted Evergreen this weekend

Yay! This tree happens to be my only tree, and also my favorite! I'll certainly be looking out this weekend!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I didn't do the last one, might skip this one too. It just takes so much time, kind of feel like I wasted a weekend. Good luck to those that do it though. Hope everyone gets their tree.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:34 PM   #4
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thank you for posting this.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 12-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

I know how I'll be spending my weekend.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:30 AM   #6
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Question Re: Floating Enchanted Evergreen this weekend

ANyone see any flying yet? I've got nothing for 1/2 an hour.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 01:25 AM   #7
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

do you have to make an account and sign in and all that? the last one of these i tried was for the hamster and i never saw anything float
fanaty is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 01:53 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I signed up and I still haven't seen any and I have been logged onto it now for over an hour and 15 mins

Update, as soon as I posted this A tree floated by
the question is

(7*8 )/(17-13)=

The answer is 14

Last edited by dawnscott1; 12-11-2010 at 01:53 AM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 02:59 AM   #9
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

HEY!!! No fair!!!
I just clicked on a floating tree, and it opened the window for the entry form...
But then it was just a white screen saying all their servers were busy and to try again later!!!
Of course I can't refresh the entry box, so I have to close it, and of course there are no trees to be found now.
NOT cool Ganz.
alleine is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 03:18 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Not cool.....
I found a few within about 20 mins from the first one and havent seen any in about50 mins

To answer the earlier question. No you do not have to sign up to catch the trees. I was logged out and still caught a tree. So it is not necessary for you to sign up at this point.

Last edited by dawnscott1; 12-11-2010 at 03:18 AM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed