Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 05:27 AM   #51
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Fall Fest Discussion Thread. Leaf Totals, Prize averages and love for the leaves!

View Post Originally Posted by DayKinz
Why are they not falling in the rooms? I see them all over the park but that is it oh and on the chair loading screens some times.
I've caught many in our rooms. If you can see your dock, the leaves should work there.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 03:39 PM   #52
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Fall Fest Discussion Thread. Leaf Totals, Prize averages and love for the leaves!

We caught all 15 leaves today.
Hadn't gotten any colorful corn displays until today, but made up for that today. Now to get those logs.

Here's today's prizes:

Autumn Tree Globe 2
Colorful Corn Display 4
Gourd Table Candle 0
Lumberjack Hat 0
Lumberjack Coat 0
Fall Cabbie Hat 3
Fall Zip Polo 2
Fire Log Rack 0
Pressed Leaf Collage 0
Maple Sugar Pop 1
Pumpkin Centerpiece 0
Baked Butternut Squash 3

Here's our updated totals:

Autumn Tree Globe 8
Colorful Corn Display 4
Gourd Table Candle 3
Lumberjack Hat 9
Lumberjack Coat 7
Fall Cabbie Hat 4
Fall Zip Polo 7
Fire Log Rack 0
Pressed Leaf Collage 6
Maple Sugar Pop 5
Pumpkin Centerpiece 2
Baked Butternut Squash 8

Old 09-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #53
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

I have gotten at least a couple of all the new prizes but from everyone's list I don't see anyone winning the wooly golashes, is it that no one is receiving them, it's the only prize I have been clicking leaves for.
AChip is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #54
ishing you Joy

View Post Originally Posted by AChip
I have gotten at least a couple of all the new prizes but from everyone's list I don't see anyone winning the wooly golashes, is it that no one is receiving them, it's the only prize I have been clicking leaves for.
They're not obtainable from the leaves, but there are reports of winning them today from the peek a newz. I hope you get some.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:44 PM   #55
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Thank you for the info twigsthegiraffe, I had no idea, no wonder I wasn't getting any golashes on any of my accts.. and I have not been doing the PN..but I did a little while ago but to no avail. Thank you again for letting me know!!
AChip is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #56
ishing you Joy

View Post Originally Posted by AChip
Thank you for the info twigsthegiraffe, I had no idea, no wonder I wasn't getting any golashes on any of my accts.. and I have not been doing the PN..but I did a little while ago but to no avail. Thank you again for letting me know!!
Today's the first day that there were reports of the galoshes from the peeks. Sorry that you didn't get any. Hopefully they will be back again. This thread tells what items are being won from peeks each day - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post24828344
Old 09-21-2011, 05:58 PM   #57
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

So far this is what I have gotton.
Autumn tree globe - 1
Colorful Corn Display - 1
Lumberjack Hat - 2
Lumberjack Coat - 2
Fall Cabbie Hat - 2

Fall Polo (purple Shirt) - 2
Pressed Leaf collage - 1

Maple Sugar Pop - 1
Pumpkin Centerpiece - 1
Baked Butternut Squash - 2
Gourd - 0

Fire log rack - 0
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 09-21-2011, 07:31 PM   #58
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

2011-09-21
Autumn Tree Globe x02
Baked Butternut Squash x01
Colorful Corn Display x01
Fall Cabbie Hat x02
Fall Zip Polo x01
Lumberjack Hat x03
Maple Sugar Pop x01
Pressed Leaf Collage x02
Pumpkin Centerpiece x02

Peek-A-Newz:
Pressed Leaf Wall Plate x02

Total
Autumn Tree Globe x03
Baked Butternut Squash x08
Colorful Corn Display x06
Fall Cabbie Hat x10
Fall Zip Polo x06
Fire Log Rack x04
Gourd Table Candle x10
Lumberjack Coat x09
Lumberjack Hat x11
Maple Sugar Pop x07
Pressed Leaf Collage x08
Pumpkin Centerpiece x08

Peek-A-Newz:
Autumn Striped Sweater x01
Decorative Cornucopia x02
Hot Apple Cider x01
Pressed Leaf Wall Plate x02
taffeta is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 10:15 PM   #59
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Today's prizes:
Autumn Tree Globe x2
Colorful Corn Display x3
Gourd Table Candle x2
Fall Cabbie Hat x1
Pressed Leaf Collage x1
Pumpkin Centerpiece x1

-----total prizes

Autumn Tree Globe x4
Colorful Corn Display x4
Gourd Table Candle x8
Lumberjack Hat x5
Lumberjack Coat x6
Fall Cabbie Hat x6
Fall Zip Polo x6
Fire Log Rack x4
Pressed Leaf Collage x6
Maple Sugar Pop x4
Pumpkin Centerpiece x6
Baked Butternut Squash x5

Today I went and recounted all of my prizes, so some of my previous totals are inaccurate.
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 11:06 PM   #60
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Attention Everybody!!! There is a good run on the Autumn Globes right now, if anyone needs 'em, they probably have a very good chance right now!!! I just got three!!!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Closed