Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Fall Fest Discussion Thread. Leaf Totals, Prize averages and love for the leaves!

UNOFFICIAL Fall Fest Discussion Thread!

Its that time of year again, Fall Fest Is upon us. Love it? Hate it? Too early? Too Late? Time to get those quick fingers ready and long days of multitasking! (Just collected first leaf while typing!)

This year, leaves seem to be smaller than before, is that just me or is anyone else noticing that?
WI has announced that the leaves are floating Faster as well. Smaller + Faster = More "Ughhhhh!".
WI also said that the leaves are floating in different directions each time you log in! So, if you don't like them floating right to left, log in and out till you get it your way! .

The final announcement is that leaves are GUARANTEED to fly once every 9-10 minutes! So between 2 hours and 15 minutes to 2 hours and 30 minutes online will get you your daily 15 prizes! Better than sitting on WW for 4 hours straight and getting 9 leafs right?

Feel free to post leaf totals (obviously 15 per day, so this year will be easier) and PRIZE TOTALS for comparison also Strategies and anything else about fall fest!!!

HAPPY CLICKING!!!!!

PRIZE TOTAL:
Autumn tree globe - 10
Colorful Corn Display - 4
Lumberjack Hat - 11
Lumberjack Coat - 27
Fall Cabbie Hat - 22
Fall Polo (purple Shirt) - 11
Pressed Leaf collage - 21
Maple Sugar Pop - 10
Pumpkin Centerpiece - 27
Baked Butternut Squash - 24
Gourd - 13
Fire log rack - 18
Colorful Corn display - 7

Last edited by Googlesboogles; 09-18-2011 at 05:59 PM..
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Default Re: Fall Fest Discussion Thread. Leaf Totals, Prize averages and love for the leaves!

Ooh, yayz! I love this time of year...
Anyways, here's what I've gotten so far:
Autumn Tree Globe x2
Colorful Corn Display x1
Pumpkin Gourd (name?) x2
Lumberjack Hat x3
Lumberjack Coat x4
Fall Cabbie Hat x2
( matching ^ ) Purple Shirt x3
Fire Log Rack x4
New Pressed Leaf Wall Plate x2
Maple Sugar Pop x1
Pumpkin Centerpiece x2
Baked Butternut Squash x3

Very pleased with my first day's haul. I also had tons of fun waiting for the leaves, and made a few random friends in the Clubhouse! I hope everyone will be able to get the prizes they want. Happy FallFest!

EDIT: This was with three accounts. Wish it'd have been just one, though!

Last edited by lps3cheese; 09-17-2011 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Re-formatted prize list :D
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Fall Fest Discussion Thread. Leaf Totals, Prize averages and love for the leaves!

I am HATING fall festival this year. The leaves are moving way too fast. My track pad on my lap top can't keep up. It is soooooooo frustrating! I have spent an incredible amount of time today, had 10 chances at leaves and only caught one, a lumberjack jacket, not even a new item. Why do they have to make the leaves go so fast?
Shanti is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #4
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

So far I've gotten one baked butternut squash, 4 pumpkin centerpieces, 2 lumberjack coats, 1 lumberjack hat and 3 fall cabbie hats.

The leaves don't seem to start falling for a while after logging in, so I haven't seen any yet today, with my quick daily runs through my accounts. Hopefully later I can have some more time to sit and wait!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Yes they are smaller....and MUCH more difficult to click ......I've chased several clicking away with what should have been a for sure and got nothing.

So far (not sure of names) 1 lumberjack coat and matching hat, 1 'golf' cap, 2 butternut squash, 2 purple polo and 1 centerpiece
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #6

SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams
SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams

Awesome! I love Fall Fest!!
I've caught 12 leaves so far today (I have a WW window up now).
My earnings:
-Baked Butternut Squash x2
-Fall Cabbie Hat
-Lumberjack Coat
-Pumpkin Centerpiece
-Maple Sugar Pop
-Colorful Corn Display
-Autumn Tree Globe
-Fire Log Rack x4
Only three more leaves to go and I've got my daily limit!
SheWhoWrites is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #7
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Ah, one of my favorite events of the year, Fall Fest.

Here's what I have so far.

Leaf Total: 11
Fire Log Rack x4
Lumberjack Coat x3
Fall Cabbie Hat x1
Maple Sugar Pop x1
Leaf Collage x2

I've noticed that I can't click on any leaves when I'm in my room--anywhere else in WW and it works just fine.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

today's prizes:

colorful corn display x02
fall cabbie hat x01
fall zip polo x01
fire log rack x02
lumberjack coat x02
maple sugar pop x02
pressed leaf collage x04
pumpkin centerpiece x01
taffeta is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 09:31 PM   #9
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

I completed my 15 on two of my accounts, and here is what I got today:

- Baked Butternut Squash - 2
- Fall Cabbie Hat - 3

- Fall Zip Polo - 3
- Pressed Leaf Collage - 5
- Lumberjack Coat - 5

- Lumberjack Hat - 2
- Pumpkin Centerpiece - 4
- Maple Sugar Pop - 1
- Colorful Corn Display - 2
- Autumn Tree Globe - 1
- Fire Log Rack - 1

- Gourd Table Candle - 1
valleygram is offline Female
Old 09-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #10
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Currently none for me...But Im still trying!
I really want some of those old and new prizes!
Good luck everyone!
Lanawas is offline Female
Closed