Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
monkeydonna
Webkinz :)

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

Default Fall Fest Autume Tree Globe Glitch

I didn't see anyone else post anything about the Autumn Tree Globe so if this is already known then I am sorry.

Make sure you know where you want it before you put it in your room. It gets stuck. I wanted to know how big it was in the room so I put it on the floor. I guess it will be in front of the doorway for awhile. Oh Well! At least it look neat in the room.
suzieq696 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 06:41 AM   #2
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

Default Re: Fall Fest Autume Tree Globe Glitch

I had the same problem with the Snowflake's Snowglobe. I reported it on the stuck item page for Webkinz Customer Service (see link). It was corrected within a day. For the snowglobe it got stuck if it wasn't on an item. It's no longer getting stuck. They will fix the problem if people report it.
5guin is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 08:20 AM   #3
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

I've put all of my Autumn Tree Globes on counters so far, so thanks a bunch for the warning....I'll inform my siblings, too. Hopefully this is like the snowflake's snowglobe glitch, only Ganz'll fix it in less than a year! xDD
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #4
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Thanks for the warning.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the warning.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:33 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Thanks for the warning. I wonder what it is in the coding of the globes because all of them get stuck.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

OH NO!!!.....I saw this to late.....I just stored 4 of them in a random bedroom at the foot of a bed....I guess I'm calling Ganz later
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 09-22-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

I accidentally put one on my floor yesterday while going crazy decorating my tawny puppy's bedroom with my prizes. The globe was stuck at first, but when I came back after going to do the Jessie Promotion, it was unstuck. Hope you'll be able to pick up yours soon
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #9
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

I got mine stuck too but then I just exited the room through the door and reentered through the door (rather than the map jump option) and it got unstuck. I try this every time something gets stuck and it usually works for me Good luck getting yours unstuck!
Mercury is offline Female
Old 10-05-2011, 04:42 PM   #10

littlesunshine5 has a spectacular aura about

awe man , I love that globe
littlesunshine5 is offline Female
Closed