Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #1
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default FALL FEST!!!!

I logged into my Asian account to an announcement that FF is here!!!!!! Will post pic shortly......

Took me a bit to get pic, here goes:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Robmomm; 09-16-2011 at 09:13 AM..
Robmomm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: FALL FEST!!!!

I was just about to post this too! Yippee

I just won this:

Last edited by lamb; 09-16-2011 at 09:17 AM.. Reason: Adding picture
lamb is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Cool so does that mean it starts tomorrow for everyone else? I wonder why we didn't get an annoucement before.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 09:18 AM   #4
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Cool so does that mean it starts tomorrow for everyone else? I wonder why we didn't get an annoucement before.
Yes, it will start for each account when midnight hits. Wow, I don't know why we didn't get information but it is exciting isn't it?

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I was just about to post this too! Yippee

I just won this:

I love it!!!!!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome! I'll be hanging out on that account for a while today! I hope there are some super cool new prizes! I need to collect what I can now, since I can guarantee I won't be able to wait for the leaves too often this week...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

So far I've got 2 prizes and they came 10 minutes apart.......one was baked butternut squash (yay for that returning, lol) and the other was a fire log rack.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #7

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Fun new prizes this year...I love the maple pop...just wish it was a decoration and not food.

The leaves are on a pretty regular schedule, too, which is very nice.

Happy clicking and good luck!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #8
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I've been getting leaves about every 9-10 minutes, depending. I've seen 5 so far, all red, but it wouldn't let me click on 2 of them . At least I got a couple of the new items, the pumpkin centerpiece and the fall cabbie hat (I already have the lumberjack coat, but got another one of those).

I'm glad they are bringing back a few of the cool things from last year, so hopefully I can get them this year!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I wish they had brought back the shoes from last year too!

How is everyone on the Asian accounts doing? How often are the leaves falling... where is the usual chatter when fall fest is going on? There are crickets in this thread

Last edited by Webbiekinz; 09-16-2011 at 10:24 PM..
Old 09-16-2011, 11:24 PM   #10

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I just got the fall cabbie hat
katie'smom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i lo