Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
i gotz 51
Webkinz :)

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

Default Is this fair?????????????

Ok so ya kno how communal contests are like for everyone? (hint: communal-community) well think about this: if you click join the contest, you dont even have to play the game at all to get the prize. this is not fair (i think) for those (like me) to try over and over to play the game while some (trust me, i know some) people click join and get prize and dont even help. not only is this dishonest, its downright UNFAIR for some to try so hard to achieve the goal. if you (like me) keep playing and playing the game, then you deserve the prize. otherwise thats like cheating yourself. while some dont care, its very disturbing to other that actually should get the prize.
do you think this system is fair?
b-b-bre is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Is this fair?????????????

No not really I think you should at least play the game once and contribute something
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
KelKelKitty
Kristl is on a distinguished road

if you don't play at least once you can't pick up the prize my mom forgot to play on one of her accounts and wasn't able to pick up the prize on that account...
Kristl is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 09:06 PM   #4
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Kristl
if you don't play at least once you can't pick up the prize my mom forgot to play on one of her accounts and wasn't able to pick up the prize on that account...
That's good to know.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 09:09 PM   #5
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
That's not how it has been working for us. I play the games a lot of times on my account, but my brother can't always play. He still gets the prizes each week. I try to play extra times on my account to make up for him, but I don't want him to miss the prize so I vote and pick up his gift for him.
j1230 is offline Male
Old 04-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
i gotz 51

b-b-bre will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by penguinpal93
No not really I think you should at least play the game once and contribute something
exactly!!! at least once to show you care.
and that your not depending on other people.

yeah oh thats good!
i mean i get it if you cant go on every night or you have lots of homework or soemthing but if you know you can, and you dont, thats not right.
b-b-bre is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the way Ganz has it set up. If you vote, play, or both, you will be able to claim the prize as long as you remember to enter. The only way you would not be able to claim your prize is if you forgot to enter. Straight from the Webkinz News site:

If the Community has successfully reached or surpassed the goal, everyone who participated in the Communal Contest (those who voted, helped with the challenge by contributing, or both) will be rewarded with the prize selected in the poll on the Monday following the challenge, and a new Communal Contest will then begin.

Hope that clarifies things!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

I do that, it's not a big deal really.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #9

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

I always vote, but I usually don't have time to play, especially since you can only play the game on Saturday and Sunday, when my family is usually busy. I don't find it a big deal.
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #10

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I personally try to not accept the item if I know for a fact I didn't get to play during the weekend. With my job, what I could think will be a week I can play the game at least 3 or more times can end up being the busiest week I have for a long time. I feel I have to play at least one time through at least an entire chance (which can go pretty far depending on what game it is), before I can accept the item.

Right now, I don't see too huge of an issue if the people don't play and still get a prize. Most of the prizes have been rather poor lately.

That said, when they do add things such as hard to get items, a spin on say the SuperWheel or that claw game; yes, I feel they have to play several times to get to play those. It shouldn't be too hard to know how many times an account has played a game in order to prove they've played and earned the prize.

I hope this helps - I plan on playing as much as I can this week to help out.
Closed