Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #1
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Failed Communal Contest

It looks like we did not meet the goal, and even though Ganz miscalculated, it doesn;t look like we will get anything for all the work!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
florida is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Default Re: Failed Communal Contest

i saw sad
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

That's funny/sad since they admitted they miscalculated. Oh well...I played a lot and got 2 trophies out of it!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 12:52 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Personally, I think they should've given those who participated in this week's contest the prize or a consolation prize for attempting this as they clearly miscalcuated. When I read this, I was like "No way are we going to get this - 6 MILLION yes, but not 6 BILLION."

In fact, I knew this was off because for just ONE billion codes at Coca-Cola's redeem caps contest? - took them nearly two weeks after I found out, at approximately 1 million=1.5 million codes a day. (basically just under three years if done at 1 million a day).

Or, more simply - You'd have better luck getting all the levels on Zingoz Pop for the trophy or the Eager Beaver Dam trophy than getting even close to a million.

I know, grumpy gus, but this is simple math, and that's why I'm disappointed - more so for the younger ones than myself.

All this said, I say more people enter this contest so we can go and win the prize, even more in case we get another "billion" point contest again.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:17 AM   #5
lilsky has a spectacular aura about

I did nothing else but play this game and then nothing. I did get my 1st trophie
lilsky is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 01:38 AM   #6

Accalon is on a distinguished road

Yea, too bad for those who really spent all their time playing that game. I did the best I could for two games, then looked at the guage. After seeing how far was needed to go..I knew it wasn't going to happen. lol

I still don't see why people wanted 500 kinzcash as the prize. I voted for the rose bed myself. At least it could have been a good trade item. 500 cash is too easy to get if you try(jobs, arcade, WoW, wishing well, quizzy's)

Here's hoping that the new challenge will be more "reasonable"

Accalon is offline Male
Old 03-01-2010, 03:10 AM   #7
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
Personally, I think they should've given those who participated in this week's contest the prize or a consolation prize for attempting this as they clearly miscalcuated. When I read this, I was like "No way are we going to get this - 6 MILLION yes, but not 6 BILLION."
My eyes popped out when I saw all those zeroes and I said to myself "Gee, Ganz must have more accounts/sales/volume than I had ever dreamt if they set the goal THAT high."
pollywog is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by florida
It looks like we did not meet the goal, and even though Ganz miscalculated, it doesn;t look like we will get anything for all the work!!!
I was very disappointed in seeing them post the BIG RED X over the unachievable goal even they admitted to. They could have done something else (like a message that they made a mistake) in consideration of all of us who played our brains out just to try and reach the goal they had set!!

Not a very good confidence booster here!

peace1430 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #9
chinapro2000

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

I know, and I'm really disappointed. At least Ganz realized their miscalculation. But, I think that the new feature is really cool! They are really making sure Webkinz is a great website.
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Closed