Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #201
Call me Sayuri
Gift Guru
webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!webkinz2008 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Exotic Holiday Room Design Contest Entry Thread

Click the image to open in full size.

My pets are in a cafe in France, drinking coffee and eating delicious sweets.

Last edited by webkinz2008; 07-02-2009 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Spelling
webkinz2008 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #202
Webkinz :)

Sherriswebkins is an unknown quantity at this point

After a hard week working as Dr Quack's Assistant I am headed to Le Webkinz Spa in Paris for a week of pampering and relaxation.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgSPA Vacation.JPG (130.4 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Webberlily; 07-02-2009 at 04:51 PM..
Old 07-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #203
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Here are my floral foxes, Delphinium and Hyacinth at the Jardin des Tuileries in Paris. They have just finished taking in the Louvre and are stopping for a quick picnic lunch before moving on to the Eiffel Tower.

Last edited by snugglebunny72; 07-02-2009 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: wrong picture
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #204
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

A warm Summer's day ... napping on Old Silver Beach being lulled to sleep by the rocking of the waves. Off in the distance the lighthouse horn blows as it leads all the sail boats saftely through the canal. Later I will take a walk through the seaweed and collect Periwinkle Shells.

Thanks FIA... much appreciated
cozmic is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #205
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Ilikecoke111's Contest Entry::

Welcome to KINZcove Beach Resort and Spa, here you can relax while our staff (Blue and Yellow Swim Trunks with Black Tee) can treat you like royalty...here's are Beach Hangout:

KINZcove Beach Hangout::

ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:51 AM   #206
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpg[/IMG]Click the image to open in full size.This is a Five Star Restaurant. A family of horses are having a lunch with a friend swan. The hores family is Choco (on the very left of the table) Luna(on the very right of the table.) Chaca (sitting next to Choco, little kinz) Twilight (sitting next to Luna, little kinz.) Lily the swan is sitting on her own side, in a different kind of chair. Clover the Mountain Goat will be your sever today, he rides in a moving lily pad seat thing. Workers that work in the Butterfly Flower Cafe wear a bee suit. Exept for gurards. Boomer is our guard, he takes his job very serious. Boomer the Toco Toucan with his lovely helmet, sits next to the exit of the diner. You think the butterfly is a bed? You guessed wrong! It's a table for Clover to get all the food ready. Thanks for visting our Butterfly Flower Cafe! Hope to see you soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgclover's cove thing 2.JPG (17.1 KB, 217 views)
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 01:50 AM   #207
billeyjaw
Lil Kinz

billeyjaw is an unknown quantity at this point

It's sooo beautiful, we are actually in Paris, France at Musée du Louvre , or simply the Louvre, the artwork is awe inspiring, see you soon...Au revoir!
billeyjaw is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 02:55 AM   #208
Lil Kinz
iheartng is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are my pets at their favorite vacation spot the outdoor beach shack, where they can relax with friends and enjoy fresh smoothies and great music.
iheartng is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 06:36 AM   #209

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

here are my pets on vacation n their castle in the clouds...

Thanks for the great contest
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 08:22 AM   #210
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

My Webkinz are camping in the deep woods of the Smoky Mountains; where you see Blackberry (the bear) watching out for bears, Lydia finishing setting up the tent, and Dodger (looking over the stumps of the trees he cut earlier to make the campsite,) preparing to light the fire to roast the days' catch of fish.
kittycats10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cool prizes, _ihacoks_ was here