Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Contests & Click-to-Wins (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/)
-   -   EVERYONE, thread to thank WI and Canadians for the Chipette Costumes! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/contests-click-wins-147/everyone-thread-thank-webkinz-insider-canadians-616270/)

pinky71904-13-2010 05:43 PM

Re: Yay! I got my code

I have not received a code yet. I hope they are still sending codes out!

Lucy Hippo04-13-2010 07:22 PM

won chipette costume-THX WI

got an email from WI saying i won and got a code for the chipette costume. cant wait to open the code but first wanted to thank WI. this is the best sute,,,,,, this site is easy to get around and so so much helpful information from the members. This is the best site and it is not trying to sell you merchandize like most of those other sites that are popping up....... To WI

Thank you Thank you Thank you:angel::hp:

lenzs404-13-2010 07:30 PM

I got my code today!! Actually they emailed me the same code 12 times!
My brother forgot to enter after he got an account so he did not get one. My dad helped him get an account and they thought that was all they had to do.

Baby_G04-13-2010 07:31 PM

I got the Green Popstar Dress ;)

RainbowSherbert04-13-2010 07:33 PM

Congrats on getting the one you wanted!! I haven't received mine yet ;) i hope it comes soon.

Secret Ninja04-13-2010 07:41 PM

Re: EVERYONE, thread to thank WI and Canadians for the Chipette Costumes!

Here's my story:

So I was on WI and I had another tab open. Then I saw the post where they asked Canadians to donate codes. Then I donated about 200 codes. That is the end of my story.

:D

Ergoiam04-13-2010 07:46 PM

I received my outfit today and would like to thank everyone who was involved for making this happen for those of us who were not about to get a code any other way, your generosity is very much appreciated by all of us.

rainbow ponies04-13-2010 08:21 PM

i got my least favorite won (green popstar) i wanted the pink dress or blue won

Dutchmother04-13-2010 08:23 PM

I had thought about starting a thank you thread, and someone beat me to the punch! Ha! Great!

That said, THANK YOU TO ALL OUR GENEROUS CANADIANS! It was so exciting to me to go to my email (junk box, actually, LOL) and find a happy little code waiting for me! Wouldn't have happened w/out you, I mean, think about it. You all helped every single person that posted on the contest thread get an outfit! How awesome is that?!

THANK YOU! :smitten:

AuntMary5704-13-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secret Ninja (Post 19079886)
Here's my story:

So I was on WI and I had another tab open. Then I saw the post where they asked Canadians to donate codes. Then I donated about 200 codes. That is the end of my story.

:D

AWESOME! Thank you thank you thank you!

And thanks again to all our Canadian friends for their big-hearted generosity and THANKS (and rep) to BalletDancer97 for starting this thread!

I think this has brought something home to all us USA-ians and I don't think we will forget it the next time we have an opportunity to give back!