Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default endangered species contest

I just read the rules for entering..... look at this part of the rules:

This Promotion is open to residents of Canada and the USA who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of Entry. However, residents of the Province of Quebec and the States of New York and Florida are not eligible for this Promotion.

I don't know what to think ... just sad

Please see post #20 for my findings on the laws I researched...
Thank you SoccerSlave for your suggestion

Last edited by kuhl123; 04-09-2010 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: additional information
kuhl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
I love my

looloo1597 is just really nicelooloo1597 is just really nice

Default Re: endangered species contest

That is sad
looloo1597 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #3

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

It is sad!!! I wonder why...
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Unfortunately, this has been the rules to all of GANZ's contests so far...I realize that it seems wrong, but surely they must have some reason for doing it. Perhaps some weird law?
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #5
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Here I think it has something to do which local laws. So i do not really blame Ganz for it
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #6
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
Here I think it has something to do which local laws. So i do not really blame Ganz for it
I don't know about all the contest but what law could that be - I am living in florida....
thanks for your input. anyone else have an idea why especially new york states and florida on the US side?
Old 04-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #7
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

hmm this is really weird. I wonder why they do that
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #8
Luv Wacky POI

neither do I - thanks for your input...
Old 04-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #9
Webkinzgurl23

Well, it doesn't affect me but still. Maybe they'll have a better contest for people in New York(Including with us too) and Florida
Old 04-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
Luv Wacky POI

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
Well, it doesn't affect me but still. Maybe they'll have a better contest for people in New York(Including with us too) and Florida
yeah I hope so. still trying to find out what kind of law it could be if that's really the reason.

thanks for your input
Closed