Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #7: Movie Star Dress Up

Clap your paws together for this season's new smash hit, "The Bad Newz Bearz" starring the one, the only... The Great Bamboono!
Isn't she striking in her pinstripe uniform and tuxedo shoe cleats? This girl is truly in "A League of her Own."

Click the image to open in full size.
Linus is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #82
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Hi there! My entry is done, Me and My sister have made it and I think we did a good job!
This is Sam, My golden retriever! Dressing up today as (Cody Martin) From the suite life of Zack and Cody, I hope you enjoy my entry, My sister and I would be happy to see this as a good job. As you see, Cody is ready for school!
Old 08-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #83

EnsignBush is just really niceEnsignBush is just really nice

Hail to the King! Hail to the Queen! Hail to the Princess Aurora! Naomi stars as the beautiful Princess Aurora from the timeless classic, "Sleeping Beauty".

Attached Images
File Type: jpgNaomi_SleepingBeauty.jpg (42.5 KB, 10 views)
EnsignBush is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #84

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

(I HOPE IT WORKED)
This is Gary going to work on a normal day of work! When he arrives he finds out that he has become a superstar and is overjoyed!!
51396 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #85

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

From my favorite show of all time....

Mr Spock, my chihuahua....love those pointed ears!

Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #86
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wilbur himself would squeal over this trendy new outfit. No one can doubt that this is the most super, terrific, and radiant style ever seen! But the reason everyone enjoys this pig so much is because he always stays humble.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:30 PM   #87

tmp21s has a spectacular aura abouttmp21s has a spectacular aura about

yg.jpg buffy as miley cryus hanging out at the frozen yourgurt place
Old 08-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #88
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Mariah is ready to shoot the Runaways, dressed as Kristen Stewart in Joan Jett costume. Her almost completely dark outfit must be perfect for hiding in any shadow... except for the fact that her fur and shoes would stick out like sore thumbs.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #89
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Cornelia Cluck - Rock Star
Cornelia, the sweet “Corn” of Candy Corn, (sister Candace is the Candy) writes amazing lyrics. She plays percussion and guitar. Tonight premiers Candy Corn’s first movie, “Rock My Nest” featuring their platinum albums He Flew the Coop” and Chicken Hearted Love, is billed as the ultimate “chick flick.”
Old 08-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #90
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Here is Dixie as Harriet Potter! Whether attending a Hollywood party or practicing her spells, she is dressed for wizardy success.She'll be attending a rare item auction after her big movie premiere:
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
contest #7, kevinelevin was here!