Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

KileXY is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #7: Movie Star Dress Up

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is "Jake" my pet kangaroo in his shagadelic costume of Austin Powers, the International Man of Mystery! He has he infamous red velvet suit and his trusty glasses on and he is ready to kick some of Dr.Evil patootie!

P.s. According to the wShop preview, the shirt has ruffles on it that look JUST like Austins but apparently they are only on pets that stand on all fours, not on ones like mine that stand up
KileXY is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 11:32 AM   #52
ebaday

Well here goes! Thanks for the contest! I hope I win this one! Here is my entry - AMELIA EARHART!

This is Ms. Alyssa the Alley Cat. Posing as Amelia Earhart!

Old 08-10-2009, 11:39 AM   #53
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Here's my pet clue, dressed up like Criss Angel. I'm not aure whether he's a movie star, but he has his own TV series, (Mind Freak) so I'll assume he is. He usually has a lot of chains and black on, so i tried to make my dog (who even though, loves mysteries, is a fan of this amazing magician!) look like him. Hope you like it!

Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #54
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Sophie stars as Paige Turner in "The Librarian," premiering next summer. When asked why Sophie does not wear any shoes in her outfit, she simply replied, "I'm lounging. Who doesn't want to relax when they're reading a book? Besides, my outfit looks AMAZING without them!" We hope everyone agrees.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 12:00 PM   #55

pinkiecupcake has a spectacular aura about

Guess what everyone! It's Ronald McDonald! Orders up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAprilMcDonald.jpg (26.5 KB, 76 views)
Old 08-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #56
dumhart3

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

Here is Fudge ( who is the star in the Webkinz World show: How to be Cool )getting ready to go to a celebrities only party in Las Vegas! She is now getting dressed in the finest designer clothes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfudgedawg.jpg (5.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by dumhart3; 08-11-2009 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: Wording
Old 08-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #57

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Here's Cotton Candy As Emily Osment Also Known as Lily from Hannah Montana. This is a Skater Chic look for Lily, and so we used Skater-y Type materials for her.

Great Contest && thanks!
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #58
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Here is Spot getting dressed for school.
Today is Presidents Day at school and everyone must pick a President dress up like them.
Spot is going as Abraham Lincoln.

Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #59
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Here's Elizabeth Taylor , as Alicia Sliverstone (Cher) in Clueless.

In this scene, Cher slips an "admirer's" note into Ms. Geist's mailbox.

"Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May. But thy eternal summer shall not fade."
"Did you write that?"
"Duh, it's a famous quote!"
"From where?"
"Cliff's Notes"
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #60
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

My Black Cat, Salem Saberhagen, is on the set, eager to begin filming his newest movie, The Wild West. Salem is pictured above in his cowboy costume. The movie is due to hit Webkinz big screens Fall of next year.

Last edited by Smaointe; 08-10-2009 at 12:28 PM..
Smaointe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
contest #7, kevinelevin was here!