Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 03:53 PM   #151
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #7: Movie Star Dress Up

Let me introduce you to Glacier. He is a fun loving husky that loves to cook. So, he was thrilled when the Food Network approached him and asked him to play Michael Simmon (of Iron Chef) in his autobiography. He has donned his fancy chef's uniform for the Sneek Preview.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMichael Simmon.JPG (41.8 KB, 17 views)
bubbanight is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #152
arehouse 13 <3
Webkinz :)

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Here's Vertigo dressed up as Ford Prefect from the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy TV show . Vertigo now tells me she's off to catch lifts on Vogon space ships and eat at Milliways; The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe. Good thing she's bringing her trusty towel!

Click the image to open in full size.
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #153

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

Kahli, my Irish Setter Idolizes Paris Hilton. (like her mama) So she used her new DKNY White Shades, Her Gucci swimsuit top, Diamond Encrested Hand Sewn Pink Silk Bow by Dolce & Gabanna, White Skinny Jeans by Versace, and her custom Cavalli Heels by Roberto Cavalli.
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #154
PlumpyEhippo LOL
Gifted

valamaldoran is a jewel in the roughvalamaldoran is a jewel in the rough

Inspector Gadget was always my favorite TV show, all dressed up, and ready to do some crime fighting, Zypher may not be Robotic, but his alter ego sure will warm your heart:

Last edited by valamaldoran; 08-13-2009 at 08:40 AM..
Old 08-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #155
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Snowflake is dressed up like a country singer, ready to add some color to any party, any time!

Last edited by iluvginger33; 08-11-2009 at 04:16 PM..
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #156

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

This is my pet Jessie playing the role of Ellie May from the Beverly Hillibillies.

The Sunglasses are for her Nice, Big personality.
The Top is for her love of sun and fun yellow for her hair.
The Bow is for her cute, bubbly personality and Beautiful hair and face.
The Pants are the closest thing to shorts (She is kinda like Daisy Duke) And are really cute on her.
The Belt is for her Lovable, Rainbow Emotions, and love for Nature.
Finally, The Shoes are Blue Mary Janes for the Water (Ellie loves to swim) and they tie the whol outfit together nicely.

Thank you so much! I hope I've inspired you!!!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #157
Happy Thanksgiving!
Gift Guru

LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!LisaMM2001 is the cats pajamas!

Remember Shadow? You know her as Salem, Sabrina's trusty feline on "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Shadow just got off the set and will now shop on Rodeo drive with the producers. She usually helps pick out her wardrobe for the show. She'll try to stay cool while shopping today.

LisaMM2001 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 05:32 PM   #158
Lil Kinz

holly979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is our newest Pet a Cherry Blossom Bird preparing for her next role in the remake of the Audrey Hepburn classic Breakfast at Tiffany's. The all pet cast is already generating Oscar Buzz.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAudrey Hepbird2.jpg (79.6 KB, 23 views)
holly979 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #159
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #160
sftballrox is on a distinguished road

This is Minnie doing her best to work magic on her outfit as Hermione Granger of Harry Potter. Let's hope it keeps the audience spell bound!

sorry i forgot to post my pic.
Attached Images
File Type: bmphermione.bmp (275.8 KB, 7 views)
sftballrox is offline Female
Closed

Tags
contest #7, kevinelevin was here!