Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 10:28 AM   #211
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #5: Landmark Trivia

I'm off to google, too! But I don't know what to type in..
Lefty21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 11:12 AM   #212

vampirekinz927 is on a distinguished road

cool i might enter
vampirekinz927 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 12:02 PM   #213
Lil Kinz
6godsend is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know how to PM. Please help me?
6godsend is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 12:07 PM   #214

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Last day to enter everyone. If you can not figure out all of them feel free to send in a PM as well with the ones you do know. There is always a chance that we will not have 50 correct answers.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 12:12 PM   #215
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by 6godsend
Click on MissGnomie's username and a pull down box of options will pop up. In those options, it will say 'Send MissGnomie a private message'. Click on that and type your message in the box with your answers. Then click 'send message' and whala!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 12:29 PM   #216
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

What a fun, yet challenging contest! It was really fun to try and find each one...

Thanks for the contest!
tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 01:27 PM   #217
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Last day to enter everyone. If you can not figure out all of them feel free to send in a PM as well with the ones you do know. There is always a chance that we will not have 50 correct answers.
If we do this, can we *guess* on the ones we don't know and not have it count against us entirely if we don't get it right?

View Post Originally Posted by 6godsend
You must have 10 posts around the forum to turn into a Webkinz. Being a Webkinz allows you to Private Message a person. Also, see webbieluvr1924's explanation on how to PM when you turn into a Webkinz.

Last edited by ImTara55; 07-31-2009 at 01:27 PM..
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 01:31 PM   #218
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

i know a few of them cause i've been there, but not all of them...
Old 07-31-2009, 02:48 PM   #219
wishingstar15

wi722 is on a distinguished road

got em all but #6. I'm tryin'!!!

seesh! This is kinda hard. No Clue for 6 (don't tell)

will the answers be posted later?

Last edited by wi722; 07-31-2009 at 02:48 PM..
Old 07-31-2009, 02:53 PM   #220
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

gee. i just can not figure these out! i like a good challenge
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
4 is too hard!, awesome contest!!, hailee, hurricanes, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, this is hard!, twilight was here!, ☼♫♪ihacoks♪♫☼