Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #191
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #5: Landmark Trivia

Wow. This is a hard one
clublab30 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 04:49 AM   #192

conman1000p is on a distinguished road

its a good thing we have some time, some of the ones i know i still need to find out the proper names for them. Great idea for a contest!
conman1000p is offline Male
Old 07-30-2009, 08:40 AM   #193

xxlaughslotsxx has a spectacular aura about

I think I know all but 3 of them!!!!!!! But I've never seen them and since they're edited, I have no clue what they are! Good contest though!

I think I got them all! Yay! That took a while! Good luck to everyone else!

Last edited by xxlaughslotsxx; 07-30-2009 at 11:53 AM..
xxlaughslotsxx is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 09:23 AM   #194
Lil Kinz
marytathryn is an unknown quantity at this point

call me an ***** but what is the VIA PM ?
Old 07-30-2009, 09:28 AM   #195
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by berryclips
I've come to the conclusion that you have to actually have seen number 4 in person before you can identify it. I have researched every avenue I can think of for 2 days. I'm about to give up.
Hey, berryclips, keep trying. You'll get it. I haven't seen it in person but I think I got it. Good luck!
mlh is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #196
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

aaargh !

i have all but numbers 1,3,and 6 !

ughhhhhhhh!

LOOL !

well, good luck to those who know all of them, i don`t know if i will be entering.

nevermind, (: i just figured out 3 so now its just 1 and 6 !

Last edited by suneshin3; 07-30-2009 at 09:36 AM..
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #197
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by marytathryn
call me an ***** but what is the VIA PM ?
It means "by a private message." Here is an explanation from MissGnomie on how to do one:

Answer: You need to have 10 posts and wait for the system to switch you to "Webkinz" to be able to send a PM. Once you are a webkinz, click on my username and select "send private message". Remember to only send one, or you will be disqualified.[/QUOTE]

So you need to make some more posts first. Then the name you click on would be "MissGnomie." See the first post on this thread. Hope that helps.

Last edited by mlh; 07-30-2009 at 09:41 AM..
mlh is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #198
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

oh man, i just need number 6 ! It's tricky ! (N)
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 09:56 AM   #199
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

Well, I've sent my answer in. Am I right? Hope so!?! Good luck everyone. If you haven't got them all yet, keep trying! You still have time.
mlh is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 10:12 AM   #200

berryclips has a spectacular aura aboutberryclips has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #4: Landmark Trivia

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Hey, berryclips, keep trying. You'll get it. I haven't seen it in person but I think I got it. Good luck!

I am sooooo sick of searching but don't want to give up!
berryclips is offline Female
Closed

Tags
4 is too hard!, awesome contest!!, hailee, hurricanes, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, this is hard!, twilight was here!, ☼♫♪ihacoks♪♫☼