Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 12:30 PM   #151
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #5: Landmark Trivia

I have every one except number 4! I am stuck! This is fun!

View Post Originally Posted by pets10
can anyone tell me where to submit the answer please im new thats why
You have to pm someone. It said who on the fron page. Welcome to WI btw!
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #152
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Haha, number four is SO hard. I thought it was kinda mean to put actually.

I'm happy I know it
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #153
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I got them all except #4!!!. argh!!

This is making me feel stoopid.

LOL
same here
Old 07-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #154
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

This is difficult and fun. I'm stumped on #'s 4 and 6. I'll keep at it. Congrats to those who got those two. You are very good!!!!! Thanks for the contest. It's a good one.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #155
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

dang, i know eight of them, and one looks impossible to tell
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #156
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

wow. some of those look really hard
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #157
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Ok so I have a question.

I am stuck on #4. but I am positive about the other nine.

So is it to my benefit for me to hurry and PM you my answers with my nine and a guess for #4, hoping that maybe some of the 50 people will get some of the other answers wrong?

Or should I wait? trying to find the answer to #4. will the contest close after it gets it's first 50 contestants with ten answers? Is there a need to hurry? or can I take my time because it is all random anyway?

I do not want the contest to close early because you have 50 contestants with 10 answers!!!

Please advise!!!!

Answer: The winners will be selected at random from the private messages who have the correct answers within them. 50 will be selected once the contest ends on Friday at 11:59pm (EST).

Last edited by MissGnomie; 07-27-2009 at 06:56 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 04:57 PM   #158
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

I finally figured out my last picture. I am submitting my pm directly. Thanks for the great contest. Good Luck to all!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #159
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Number 6 is the only one I need to find out. man its hard.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #160
coreyrock66

coreyrock66 is on a distinguished road

how do you see the pictures

Answers: The pictures have been uploaded from Photobucket, if you have that site blocked you may not be able to view them.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 07-27-2009 at 06:57 PM..
coreyrock66 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
4 is too hard!, awesome contest!!, hailee, hurricanes, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, this is hard!, twilight was here!, ☼♫♪ihacoks♪♫☼