Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 09:01 AM   #21
ebaday

Default Re: Dog Days of Summer Contest #5 Answers

Man. I got a few wrong. The canadian ones threw me off!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #22
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

For number nine I got the Tokyo tower because it looks like the eiffel tower but it is actually that color, it is not the Tokyo tower?
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 10:00 AM   #23
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

No one knows for sure what the answers are yet, we will have to wait for the results
UncleTimmay is offline Male
Old 08-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #24
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
The sky dome is right next to the tower, I just assumed they were all one item, guess i got that one wrong
They are right net to each other, but they were built many years apart. The dome has since been re-named toe Rogers Centre.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:15 AM   #25
Better watch out I'm
Gifted

Crystal24713 is a name known to allCrystal24713 is a name known to allCrystal24713 is a name known to all

Aww!! I got them all right but the first one I guessed the capitol building because the white house doesn't have a round thing on top of another building Are you sure its the white house? If you look for a picture of it it does not look like it.
Crystal24713 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 11:19 AM   #26
Better watch out I'm
Gifted

Crystal24713 is a name known to allCrystal24713 is a name known to allCrystal24713 is a name known to all

Ooops sorry LOL I thought these were the official answers I can't wait to find out the answers!!
Crystal24713 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #27

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I can't wait for Miss Gnomie to post the results. She must be waiting for a certain time in a certain time zone. It's 12:33 pm where I am, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Today, is Sunday, Right?
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #28
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Crystal24713
Ooops sorry LOL I thought these were the official answers I can't wait to find out the answers!!
Yeah the title is a little misleading.I thought they were the official answers too until I saw it wasn't posted by a mod and read the first post.

I think I did good on my answers. I also agree that #1 is the capitol building not the white house. And for some of the other tricky ones I think I found the exact pics they used so it made it a little easier to identify but man they were tricky!! Glad it wasn't a timed one or something like that.I needed to go slow on those. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #29
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

I'm almost sure 6 was the willis/sears tower, found same picture with same clouds.

I think 10 is the CNN tower.

1 is the capital building.

4 was the hardest one for me, but after a little (ok a lot) of internet research I think I got it right. Did anyone know this one right away? maybe someone from canada?
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #30

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Well, I got the first two wrong. Congrats to the winners. Even though I didn't win, I had fun trying to track them down and learned stuff about landmarks I didn't know.
Closed